Completed Remove random bullet spread from US Hightower (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chermal

Random bullet spread is like random crits, but at least random crits can be fun- I'm sure many of you would agree that there's nothing fun about leaving someone a singular bullet away from death.
I see no reason for random bullet spread to be enabled on a server that also has random crits disabled. All it does is make meatshot damage inconsitent and causes a lot of frustration in general.
Whaddya think?

Just predict where the bullets will land lol

Anyways yeah it should be disabled since it's rather annoying

why give an option to change it for other servers as well? this is suppose to be for Hightower, do you know how regulars on other servers feel about random bullet spread..?

• Agree
Reactions: Chermal
why give an option to change it for other servers as well? this is suppose to be for Hightower, do you know how regulars on other servers feel about random bullet spread..?
aa good point-
alright, since I can't edit the poll anymore I'd like to add that this'll only apply to US Hightower. that way separate polls can be made by regulars of the other servers as to whether or not they want random bullet spread ^^
soz about that

Reactions: vinny
Considering the fact that the server is seen as a TDM server, it would just make sense for it to have fixed bullet spread. Hell JB has fixed bullet spread as well.

On top of that, can we please for the love of god, enable sentries. A whole team of scouts can easily shutdown a team with no counter other than Natasha heavy.

• Disagree
  • Dumb
Reactions: Chermal and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread