Declined remove jb_volcano (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been waiting for this suggestion for a bit and I was actually going to make it myself but YES please remove this awful map. There's so many problems I can list just off the top of my head right now like for example.

- Map is way to large making it very easy for reds to just grab ammo and shoot the warden from a distance

- Big death pit.. in the middle of the map.. why?

- Boring confusing minigames ZzZzZzZzZz.... besides boss fight

- Hns is a pointless lr for this map because of how big it is

- Need atleast like 6+ blues for it NOT to be a failround

- Oh yeah also Berke made it :pepega:

This is stupid. Despite the fact that jb_volcano_v1a has been on the server for less than a year it's in 9th place in terms of hlstats kills which is normally a pretty good indicator of how often it's played. I understand that some people don't like the map for certain reasons but nothing makes the map inherently broken, and the map is far too popular to warrant its removal. If you personally don't like the map, don't vote for it. You don't have to make a suggestion to remove a map that people obviously enjoy.

• Disagree
Reactions: kingaasohk
volcano good, me like volcano

The size can be overwhelming at first but its manageable and fun once you have a couple rounds, Which is honestly the same situation with any new map.

The minigames are fleshed out and pretty nice, They’re not janky like other maps, Honestly the only thing i hear when people complain about this map is “ITS TOO BIG”.

Yeah thats actually nice imo

Volcano is fine,the main cell arena definitely needs some expansion because the current one is just too small...other than that I think its a pretty neat map

Also blu snipers are a pain in the ass for reds to rebel because the entire middle area of the map is just a huge sightline but hey I only go on blu so dc

@Xergon the map is good just the only problem with the volcano is the climb and that size of the map if it shrank by about 50% then it would be good but whenever @Berke wakes up from hibernation and starts to fix a good map but for now I am voting no

I have been waiting for this suggestion for a bit and I was actually going to make it myself but YES please remove this awful map. There's so many problems I can list just off the top of my head right now like for example.

- Map is way to large making it very easy for reds to just grab ammo and shoot the warden from a distance

- Big death pit.. in the middle of the map.. why?

- Boring confusing minigames ZzZzZzZzZz.... besides boss fight

- Hns is a pointless lr for this map because of how big it is

- Need atleast like 6+ blues for it NOT to be a failround

- Oh yeah also Berke made it :pepega:
berek best map maker who make untjal an an volknai an an lunarkpakjtɬi obcouz an die run :(

but anyways, methinks it can be really fun to mess around in- plenty of space for reds to hide in (albeit hard to escape sniper sightlines) and plenty of minigames. haven't played on it in a while but unlike underjail, another map made by best map maker there seem to be plenty of people who genuinely enjoy volcano as opposed to underjail (only one person)

oh and reds can go make sacrifices to the horned god which is always nicea

• Bad Spelling
Reactions: bap!
Map is literally rtv’d the minute we get on it. It’s too big, badly formatted, the mini games for the most part are just unfun or extremely basic with the exception of boss fight. Kills on HlStats on a specific map literally does not mean anything. A map can be played not as often and still be found more enjoyable than another map which is played more often. I wouldn’t mind volcano if people actually played it, but it’s basically the same situation with underjail where we would go to the map because we would have no other option, then proceed to nominate and rtv a map that people actually like.

Moral of the story - Stop allowing Berke to make maps

• Dislike
Reactions: bap! and vinny
I just don't like Volcano honestly. Its gimmick is pretty lame and it only has a few good minigames that don't make up for the size or ease of rebellion that can make rounds long and tedious. Its easy to rebel on but not like bootcamp, where it is more of a massive sniper line, while volcano is just tight corridors and a couple people running around to burn everyone alive. It isn't a horrible map, but it isn't really engaging for the full map cycle in my opinion.

• Dumb
  • Indifferent
Reactions: Solo and bap!
@Xergon the map is good just the only problem with the volcano is the climb and that size of the map if it shrank by about 50% then it would be good but whenever @Berke wakes up from hibernation and starts to fix a good map but for now I am voting no
1, the climb actually takes skill not where when you fall you just don't loose just health. 2, If you make the map smaller I think it will be harder to rebel on since you need like 6+ blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread