Completed Remove Jb_Crossroads (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananawastaken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
I personally don't like this map for being buggy, having nothing interesting about it (flood escape maybe?), and (from my experience) it gets rtvd a lot.
The trees are annoying too.

Yes please, also joining to make sure reds don't open cells with a wrap assassin is annoying. That bug is very problematic. Aesthetic is nice, and nostalgic of old ROBLOX games, but the creator needs to come back and perform some fixes.

• Agree
Reactions: Bananawastaken
honestly i haven't seen anybody play this map in like a month or two so yea i saw get rid of it

God i love the OG ROBLOX nostalgia but i hate playing this map whenever the server is dumb enough to pick it.

Way too many problems, would love to see it gone.

The map is just too bad, it looks ugly and sucks at being a good map in a lot of ways, no unique minigames besides flood escape and overall it just sucks, I'd like to have it

Removed!

I don't outright hate this map but I wouldn't really miss it if were removed TBH. Minigames are subpar, feels very cramped in many parts (and visuals honestly don't help this, unique and nice as they are), and of course that annoying Wrap Assassin exploit that actually somewhat ruined my somewhat-enjoyment of this map.

Adding to that, I would've actually suggested jb_island_roleplay (https://gamebanana.com/mods/292861) as an alternative (it has the same style and same author) until I did a test of the map and found out it has the same Wrap Assassin exploit, so that threw out any chances of me recommending the map.

• Informative
Reactions: Bananawastaken
1654704420545.png

Map will be removed.

Added to task #238 jailbreak maps

• Sad
Reactions: Zee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread