Declined remove jb amazon jungle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
update for the map has been applied - hopefully its fixed.

Its far to early to make the decision of removing a map that only came out 2 weeks ago? Let it take its time maybe a month or two then you can try to get the map removed. Me personally I’m not the biggest fan of the map it’s definitely not the prettiest out of the bunch of the new maps, that would probably go to carcerem (forgive me if I spelt it wrong) or opst_hq. Plus a lot of people like the map considering every time it’s on the voting list for map change almost everybody picks it, so if the map were removed some people will get upset

A
Its far to early to make the decision of removing a map that only came out 2 weeks ago? Let it take its time maybe a month or two then you can try to get the map removed. Me personally I’m not the biggest fan of the map it’s definitely not the prettiest out of the bunch of the new maps, that would probably go to carcerem (forgive me if I spelt it wrong) or opst_hq. Plus a lot of people like the map considering every time it’s on the voting list for map change almost everybody picks it, so if the map were removed some people will get upset
And to add on to what I said like everyone else is saying they’re just visual bugs nothing groundbreaking like the server crashing every time you load in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread