Declined remove jb amazon jungle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS SUCKS. should be self explanatory. chat shows im not the only one seeing this bug.
1627921793872.png
1627921825309.png

I agree that the map is indeed Sussy, though think about it for a second. What map lets reds leave on a helicopter, play with a ball in cells, has bad vents, a bonkers climb, SWEEPER, and to top it all off BUSHES? With this PROOF I can't agree with your "Logical Words"

Reactions: Zee
I've added a poll please vote within 7 days.

I'll be real I haven't played this map much but when we did we got trapped the climb with no way out if you where unaware that the plank teleports you right to the bottom with no way out.
@The Valenkryst you remember bby gurl? :azbaby:

• Agree
Reactions: Valen
there are blatant visual bugs, bad map design, the only things good about it is the bushes being funny and the fact that an escape secret exists.
we like to call that: perks of the map :^)

Honestly in my opinion the bugs that you mentioned are very minimal and they don't justify completely removing it. Take for instance the cell doors where you can't see from neither sides. Is it honestly worth removing just for that reason? Hell no. If you want, you can tell the map maker about the present bugs and have it fixed.

• Agree
Reactions: Solo
Tbh it is not a bad map it is a new map that was just made so of course there are gonna be bugs when new maps are just made and added it tends to lag and crash because it is still forming which is why this map should not be removed

i think those are the exact reasons it should be removed until it actually works. never said it should be gone forever, just gone for now.
but the map still operates correct? that means it doesnt need to be removed because of some visual bugs

Zelaird-tier suggestion

they’re just visual bugs and most of the problems pertaining games are usually nothing that breaking

Ok, I just think the owner of the map can fix it not just remove it completely its been out idk a week IDK. But yes it just came out give it for time.

The map has been updated since we added it to the server, I'd like to see if the bugs persist after updating the map before we consider removing.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Spam Goose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread