Completed Remove Fuckzz (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananawastaken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Many people don't like this map, its rarely played if ever and in my opinion it's not fun.
I don't know what else to say, so sorry if this is low effort lol I just don't like it.

I'm not really sure how to vote here tbh it isn't really played enough for me to have an opinion on it but I guess that's the point
so for now I'm gunna vote yes but I might change my mind

Can somebody provide some pictures of the map? I cannot for the life of me find any info on it and when i tried to google it i got this message
The feds.PNG

congratulations now the feds are after me because i tried googling a jailbreak map - 1

The map is just a worse version of famous, The map feels very amateur with a bunch of copy/pasted minigames with only their textures changed. Its "unique games" include a game that gives reds ammo, a very slow speedrun, and a game where you hold the spacebar up a pillar.

Can somebody provide some pictures of the map? I cannot for the life of me find any info on it and when i tried to google it i got this message
View attachment 22753

congratulations now the feds are after me because i tried googling a jailbreak map - 1
Guess its also a pedophile map too, this gives a whole new meaning to MAP

map link: https://gamebanana.com/mods/74672

Reactions: Towknee and Cowboy
I don't think more maps is ever a bad thing, if so many people don't like it they can rtv.
Its much easier to go to a map than leave it via rtv, A RTV requires a 2/3rd's majority of the server to start an rtv vote and even then it requires them to win a second map vote. Comparing that to the standard map vote where you only need a simple majority to go to a map. Alongside the obvious slew of players who just blindly vote for the first option just to close the menu.

I have a weird connection to Fuckzz, I have always found it at least somewhat charming and fun, I wish people played it more, because people whenever they do play on it seem to enjoy themselves, contrary to what I am seeing written here

Never really cared for Fuckzz. I don't outright dislike it, and it's definitely not the worst map (COUGHSovietCOUGH), but I wouldn't really miss it if it got removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread