Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Remove it

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Ciri

Lately seen more people unhappy about this map so I thought I'd give this suggestion a shot (since I personally have always disliked this map). Generally this map is built off of annoying sounds/music and a few earrape traps where it gets very loud, to the point where I'd almost recommend you mute your game when you get near to them.

However my main focus on why this map should be removed is on the bhop platforms (not a trap). You're supposed to get on the other side by using 3 platforms to jump on but once you touch it, it disappears meaning you gotta act fast (platforms reappear a few seconds after). Problem is there's a glitch where the first platform doesn't refresh/pop up again meaning you are forced to get alot of speed and bhop right over it which causes a lot of delay since not that many people are capable of bhopping that fast. I don't normally play this map but when I do this glitch manages to occur almost every single time.

Poll closes in 7 days

This is listed up now, shame really this is the 5th most popular map for deathrun currently.

Pending decision from Kevin

yeah madact is right its currently #1 played so there must be something people like about it hence i'm keeping it.

kwnr.png

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread