Completed Remove dr_bazinga (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Donator
Hewo

I'm suggesting removing dr_bazinga_v2, on last thread I skipped this map because it's fairly popular but:

-Map is very bright
-Has many earraping traps
-Very easy to rush
-Very often rtv'd

It's basically picked because of the reddit meme and then people are disappointed because they didn't expect such a bad map.

Vote in poll about it.

Thank!

I vote no, the reason is that dr_bazinga has a great visual style and a great layout, people love the map, traps are not hard to past and not too easy to past too, blue still can kill the reds if they plays well, the minigames are not that bad either, haha my favourite goes to the parkour minigame, it's such a classic, it's hard but also fun! And oh boy the thing that makes it really fun is the bhop.

Kill it. Just dear god Kill it.

I remember when I asked what bazinga was, and one of the regulars mentioned it was the best map ever. Ofc this was a joke, and I encouraged people to vote for it as I was curious.

Dear god...
It is a really a bad map, it's so bad that it reverses itself into a good map.
'HAHAHA HE SAID BANZINGA HAHAHA' is my favourite quote about this map.

I'll miss it honestly. Nobody really votes for it unless they want a break from the constant bearrun rotation. I get why bearun is popular but god damn it is boring. Bazinga is a map you go on and wonder wtf was going through the map creators head.

Reactions: Skull
I remember when I asked what bazinga was, and one of the regulars mentioned it was the best map ever. Ofc this was a joke, and I encouraged people to vote for it as I was curious.

Dear god...
It is a really a bad map, it's so bad that it reverses itself into a good map.
'HAHAHA HE SAID BANZINGA HAHAHA' is my favourite quote about this map.

I'll miss it honestly. Nobody really votes for it unless they want a break from the constant bearrun rotation. I get why bearun is popular but god damn it is boring. Bazinga is a map you go on and wonder wtf was going through the map creators head.
Nah. there are much better maps nowadays, you just weren't on a deathrun for a long time I'm guessing

1585841159311.png

Obviously bearun is still picked but server map rotation is much better now.

• Agree
Reactions: Waxel
Looking at the votes, although it is majority no, the deathrun admins primarily want this maps removed. This will be discussed within the team before coming to a decision.

Edit:
Looks like @Stabbin has set up the task, admin team was pretty much against having it. Any issues bring it up with the Deathrun staff.

Task
#175 Remove dr_bazinga_v2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread