Removal of "The Administrator"? (1 Viewer)

Blue Flame

I enjoy the summoning bosses.

The ones that actually let the minions do useful stuff and not just give them a simple melee or work as decoys, or in other words, The Administrator and Gray Mann.

In fact I could say that she was my Main go-to Boss when playing FF2.

Hence, I am wondering, why was she removed from the Boss list with the update made on late November last year?

She was fair and balanced (even a bit weaker, since she was already nerfed from 5 Minion spawns to 4), and encouraged the REDs to not just sit in Engineer nests and go after the Boss or risk being blown to pieces by the revived BLUs; but without any super jumps and only tele on rage (which could lead to getting gangr***d anyways)

So again, why was "The Administrator" removed from the Boss list? Was It some issue with the files or something? Is there any chances to bring her back?

• Agree
Reactions: Chermal
Tbh, I already talked with UberMedic ingame and he told me he only buffed or nerfed the bosses, but did not add or remove them.

Maybe Kevin could answer this?

Now that's a surprise. I thought UberMedicFully was FF2 pro...

I remember talks about it but from then the conversation would be removed due to it being on steam. @Darky @Aces do any of you remember? I believe it happened around about the time you guys where around. I don't believe @Kruphixx will know.

Rather not tag Kevin just yet unless Kevin sees this

• Funny
Reactions: Zeprus

The ones that actually let the minions do useful stuff and not just give them a simple melee or work as decoys, or in other words, The Administrator and Gray Mann.

Hence, I am wondering, why was she removed from the Boss list with the update made on late November last year?

She was fair and balanced (even a bit weaker, since she was already nerfed from 5 Minion spawns to 4), and encouraged the REDs to not just sit in Engineer nests and go after the Boss or risk being blown to pieces by the revived BLUs; but without any super jumps and only tele on rage (which could lead to getting gangr***d anyways)

So again, why was "The Administrator" removed from the Boss list? Was It some issue with the files or something? Is there any chances to bring her back?
Hello Blue Flame :)
I'm sorry for the late response

About "The Administrator Hale"
i remember discussing this with @Madact and @Darky on steam group about this hale.

Why i'm asking to remove hale ?

"the administrator" is always camping waiting for the time to summon
( Delaying Game )
just keep spawning minions to kill red teams
Its like 60/90 sec cooldown (?)
I'm forgot about that.

Edited: before server updated !

i remember discussing this with @Madact and @Darky on steam group about this hale.

( Delaying Game )
I'm forgot about that.

Yet Hatsune Miku now has her set of abilities based around time (all 4 abilities become available when some time pases) instead of Rage %?

Like, you could hide with her and begin with all 4 abilities without having taken any DMG, at all?

( Delaying Game )
I'm forgot about that.

If we followed that rule, Zerstorer, Who has a Pomson with unlimited ammo (and can go Seeman Mode if the REDs pester him too much; so he can delay again) , should be removed too?

And even Spyper, who even if he can't take ammo for the Awper anymore, has Cloak and a pin-point teleporting ability after a rage, also allowing him to reposition if nerfed, should be removed as well?

Edit: Yes, the ability had a 90 second cooldown, and as I said, a bad lucked teleport rage could get you killed or at least lose a HUGE chunk of HP (if you teleport to a charged Médic, for example).
And lastly, even if you say Admin players camped (which not all do), the Boss itself is only good on middle sized Maps.

On tiny Maps like MilitaryArea, the BLUs just get immediately spawnkilled and on Big Maps like Dustshowdown, the REDs can try to pick them off from afar or have little impact on the Game as they are scattered around.

If we followed that rule, Zerstorer, Who has a Pomson with unlimited ammo (and can go Seeman Mode if the REDs pester him too much; so he can delay again) , should be removed too?

And even Spyper, who even if he can't take ammo for the Awper anymore, has Cloak and a pin-point teleporting ability after a rage, also allowing him to reposition if nerfed, should be removed as well?
They all already balanced

Spyper :already nerfed cant take ammo, what he can do with out ammo ? If spyper keep delaying game with invis and just runing around without killing reds. You can /calladmin to handdle it, no admin join server ? You can record some clip or send .dem file to forum >>How To Report A Player<<

Seeman : summon minion only with rage, and how about administrator ( with cooldown )???

Zerstorer : always spam m1 and rage (Special abillity )

(-) But he very low hp So easy to build rage

use pomson to hit sentry nest (1 shot to engies stuffs),if pomson hit player around 60 damage without crit.

About minions Administrator
-Very op-
(+) Can use RTD
(+) getting crits with taunt [ easy to 1 shot red teams]
(+) Minions camping using crits (normal sniper rifle,spamming rockets,and etc)

( Delaying Game )
I'm forgot about that.

Spyper :already nerfed cant take ammo, what he can do with out ammo ? If spyper keep delaying game with invis and just runing around without killing reds. You can /calladmin to handdle it, no admin join server ? You can record some clip or send .dem file to forum >>How To Report A Player<<

Seeman : summon minion only with rage, and how about administrator ( with cooldown )???

use pomson to hit sentry nest (1 shot to engies stuffs),if pomson hit player around 60 damage without crit.

-Very op-
(+) Can use RTD
Well, yes! But that's where the +'s end!
The Boss hasn't got super jump and only has teleportation as part of its rage, a teleportation that its not like pre-nerfed GentleSpy (you can and WILL get killed if you tele to a charged Médic or one of its buddies).

In lots of Maps, there's only one spawn room for the Boss / BLUs and in others, the RED's even roam or set Up on the Boss's spawn or nearby, which would screw Up the Summon and leave you defenseless for the whole 90 seconds.

-Very op-
(+) Can use RTD
If we are thinking about Bosses "in their best scenario", take Gray Mann then; the other summoner Boss.

You "could" make the case that he is the best Boss out of everyone available on FF2 now; not only can he drop armed minions like Administrator but even "Giant" bots with over 1,000 HP (depending on the clases) and specify which of the 6 Main clases to be.
Pair a Giant Heavy and a Giant Médic together and you have won as Gray Mann, right?
Well, no. You Will be facing (usually / at least) 3+ enemy Meds that can revive the dead and 3 Spies that can still 1 shot / kill the Giants on 1 stab. Which often results on Gray Mann gangr***s.

Almost every Boss Will look busted if you take only the best case scenarios, not just the Administrator (where again, the only strong aspect is the Summon; and maybe a melee whose DMG per hit could lowered down a bit)

I've noticed too many Administrators just wait for summon (which is camping) or summon as soon as it's ready.
As for Miku, the same reasoning can be that it's camping if they're waiting for cd at the start of round.

As for Admin's minions, they're pretty much the bulk of the force, makes it no fun to play against, since you're dealing with potential counters to certain teams, since they can change class when dead. They're able to use RTD which shouldn't be a thing. The fact they can crit boost in general with a taunt (this applies to everyone, even hales)

Zer can't really camp since it doesn't help him at all. literally. The only reason why he has that pomson was to counter sentry nests due to his low HP pool, you're not gonna live a sentry nest if you didn't have that, too much knockback.

Spyper's removal of ammo pickup is a huge nerf since pre balance, before they'd just cloak and camp, not to mention the he's kinda screwed when he's been sniper'd aka outlined, or when a fight happens, sometimes they'll tele or cloak but they'll most likely be found instantly.

As for the Blu spawn camp, that's the responsibility of the hale, if they notice it happen the first time, they should take care of potential problems that hinder their ability.

As for the teleport ability, not much can be said about that, it's a risk that's always gonna be present regardless of what boss it is, if it can teleport, it will get stuck and if it had uber, that's enough for like only one person before they're pretty much the center point.

• Informative
Reactions: Blue Flame and Aces

I think Kevin removed her intentionally, there were no issues with her coding wise but she was incredibly OP, i think he saw by himself as he did play for a bit and days after she was gone lol Asked him in DM's he should response soon

I've noticed too many Administrators just wait for summon (which is camping) or summon as soon as it's ready.
As for Miku, the same reasoning can be that it's camping if they're waiting for cd at the start of round.

As for Admin's minions, they're pretty much the bulk of the force, makes it no fun to play against, since you're dealing with potential counters to certain teams, since they can change class when dead. They're able to use RTD which shouldn't be a thing. The fact they can crit boost in general with a taunt (this applies to everyone, even hales)

Zer can't really camp since it doesn't help him at all. literally. The only reason why he has that pomson was to counter sentry nests due to his low HP pool, you're not gonna live a sentry nest if you didn't have that, too much knockback.

Spyper's removal of ammo pickup is a huge nerf since pre balance, before they'd just cloak and camp, not to mention the he's kinda screwed when he's been sniper'd aka outlined, or when a fight happens, sometimes they'll tele or cloak but they'll most likely be found instantly.

As for the Blu spawn camp, that's the responsibility of the hale, if they notice it happen the first time, they should take care of potential problems that hinder their ability.

As for the teleport ability, not much can be said about that, it's a risk that's always gonna be present regardless of what boss it is, if it can teleport, it will get stuck and if it had uber, that's enough for like only one person before they're pretty much the center point.
About Miku, she will get changed,
however every Hale will get their Chances as theyre weak and not that much balanced when you think about that, low hp, low melee damage. I hope i can do that update in the next upcoming days as im still waiting for every Configs because i will require to edit every single Hale.

Reactions: Blue Flame
About Miku, she will get changed,
however every Hale will get their Chances as theyre weak and not that much balanced when you think about that, low hp, low melee damage. I hope i can do that update in the next upcoming days as im still waiting for every Configs because i will require to edit every single Hale.
I get what people say, even if I don't personally agree with it.

But are there any chances she could recieve another nerf in exchange for her reintroduction on the Bosses list? Some ideas:
-Reduce the number of Minions per Summon, to 3, or even 2 at the lowest (even the text flavor that appears on the left corner on the screen says "convert 5 dead players to your team" and It was nerfed to 4, so It should be possible) . This would turn the Summon from "the bulk of the force" to a minimal assistance.
-Increasing the time between Summons, from 90 to 120ish seconds.
-The Summon countdown would begin in a cooldown at the beginning of the Game, as if It had been used already
-Remove the Diamondback that its recieved on rage.
-Lower the DMG per hit on the Knife (you would 1 shot anyone besides a fully healed Heavy, or kill literally anything on 2 hits; 250 + DMG per hit)

These 2 could Technically be applied for every Boss / Minion:
-Complete removal of taunt crits for both Bosses and Minions (bosses would taunt crit for any primary weapon they have too. I.e, Hotline's Scattergun, FemSpy's Revolver, etc...)
-Removal of RTD for the BLU team
-Removal of crits of every weapon for the BLU team.

If the Summon its the Main issue, any of the first 3 or last 3 would make Most dense, but eh, maybe even a combinación of any 2 would Nerf her to ground level and playable?

I want to get back to this, It's possibly some Config or Coding issues.
Will try to fix her in the upcoming update.

Reactions: Kruphixx

Users who are viewing this thread