Completed Removal of "(name) with ff" LR's on Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNN

Donator
Suggestion comes from the entire JB staff, and it is pretty easy. Remove/ban the HNS and warday with FF, simply because of the blue teamkill rate is high on those LR's.

Adding a poll, closes in 1 week.

I used to think that wasn't allowed anyway, but your point still stands.

• Disagree
Reactions: Jim Bob
Really need these type of lr's gone in my opinion they make it so much easier to accidently teamkill and lr's sometimes just get plane out denied because the warden gets team killed. The only lr i could see okay with ff is minigames like 9 crush or nine square with ff. but anything other then those make the lr very annoying to warden as. Please get these LR's out of here lmao.

• Agree
Reactions: vinny
surely this wouldnt include minigames?

Mh, I agree. The two examples given, Warday with FF and Hide and Seek with FF, are both particularly unfun in my opinion.

Warday with FF merely creates a free-for-all situation among the RED team during a day that's already difficult enough to coordinate during. It almost guarantees a BLU victory unless the warden gets teamkilled, which is another issue in itself. The RED team is slaughtering themselves, and the average BLU team will do so as well. It kind of defeats the point of warday, which is RED vs BLU.

Hide and Seek with FF is just counterintuitive. For the hiding period it's literally just hunger games, and then as the BLU team starts seeking the killing stops altogether. The friendly fire serves nothing except to frustrate a few RED players that were unfortunate enough to get killed while trying to hide. Why even?

• Agree
Reactions: Jim Bob and vinny
Personally would love to see Warday with FF removed. Like what Yonkerbonk said, what often ends up happening is one person will get into armory before the rest of the reds and camp armory so they can teamkill reds when they try to enter, forcing people to either use ammo spots hidden around the map or risk going into armory to try to get ammo and get out. It's almost always a guaranteed win for blues unless the last few reds somehow clutch up. And yes, teamkilling is always an issue

As for Hns w/ FF, it almost seems to be more successful than actual Hns as reds spend more time trying to kill eachother or find hiding spots than trying to simply get ammo so they can kill warden and force freeday. That being said if a red (or blue) did kill the warden then it would be a freeday with FF, which is basically just HG. Teamkilling is obviously an issue as it always is with FF related things.

Just my personal opinion but thought I'd weigh in on the topic

I really don't like Warday with FF. It defeats Warday's purpose of Red vs Blu. and it usually causes the Red team to be very negatively impacted with FF on. Hide-n-Seek with FF, however, is fine in my opinion. It usually ends up in less failrounds than actual HNS and it doesn't seem to get any Blus teamkilled too often.

If the issue is Blus teamkilling too often, then maybe that Blu should stay on Red to begin with. This only applies to HNS with FF, not Warday.

Also, if no FF on both Warday and HNS gets added, then it would probably lead to players picking LRs that have to constantly be denied and/or regiven. The possibility of someone falsely accusing someone of doing an invalid LR when it was actually valid can also arise, which might lead to unnecessary confusion.

In my opinion, I would only like to see Warday with FF get banned, not anything else.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Larry
I really don't like Warday with FF. It defeats Warday's purpose of Red vs Blu. and it usually causes the Red team to be very negatively impacted with FF on. Hide-n-Seek with FF, however, is fine in my opinion. It usually ends up in less failrounds than actual HNS and it doesn't seem to get any Blus teamkilled too often.

If the issue is Blus teamkilling too often, then maybe that Blu should stay on Red to begin with. This only applies to HNS with FF, not Warday.

Also, if no FF on both Warday and HNS gets added, then it would probably lead to players picking LRs that have to constantly be denied and/or regiven. The possibility of someone falsely accusing someone of doing an invalid LR when it was actually valid can also arise, which might lead to unnecessary confusion.

In my opinion, I would only like to see Warday with FF get banned, not anything else.
I would disagree. Anything with FF on turns into an HG type of LR, any HNS with ff rounds goes to a one-minute hg then they go hide, it kinda defeats the purpose. Regarding the more non-valid lr's part, I don't get on often but I don't see many reds choose this type of LR, usually, reds don't make it to get an LR or they will do a minigame. I do support the removal of FF with warday, but I would also like to see HNS with ff removed also. Though, PNN could have given more reasons on to why it should be removed because it causes a lot of confusion. do you want to play among us today because I do :)

@Larry

From what I've seen, HNS with FF isn't HG for a minute. You would know if you actually played. More often than not, most people camping together end up dying and maybe there will be one guy who tries finding others just to kill them. Honestly though, that point doesn't matter.

The issue at hand is "the blue teamkill rate is high on those LR's." If a Blu happens to teamkill on HNS with FF, then maybe think of why it happened. I get accidents happen and that the average Blu IQ is about 7, but that shouldn't mean we should ban this type of gamemode entirely. Removing creativity in an LR because a Blu might get teamkilled by someone who probably should take more caution next time isn't necessary. Plus, more often than not, the Blu getting teamkilled gets respawned and everything is fine.

This is just my opinion based from my experiences. Thanks.

@Larry

From what I've seen, HNS with FF isn't HG for a minute. You would know if you actually played. More often than not, most people camping together end up dying and maybe there will be one guy who tries finding others just to kill them. Honestly though, that point doesn't matter.

The issue at hand is "the blue teamkill rate is high on those LR's." If a Blu happens to teamkill on HNS with FF, then maybe think of why it happened. I get accidents happen and that the average Blu IQ is about 7, but that shouldn't mean we should ban this type of gamemode entirely. Removing creativity in an LR because a Blu might get teamkilled by someone who probably should take more caution next time isn't necessary. Plus, more often than not, the Blu getting teamkilled gets respawned and everything is fine.

This is just my opinion based from my experiences. Thanks.
@Addster
This is the FINAL TIME I TALK HERE BECAUSE I HAD IT. First off, I have my fair time with jb so I think I know what I'm talking about. HNS with ff isn't chosen often as I said but usually, it's hell for the first few minutes before blues can go out and seek, some reds hide, some reds...seek...which is not the point of HN, but this doesn't matter as you said.

The issue PNN gave is Blu teamkill rate, he had said in the discord that he is too lazy to type more reasons, you would know if you actually came on (troll face). The issue for me here is not the Blu team kill rate, it's the FF ruining HNS. Yes, the Blu team kill rate is a problem but not the deciding factor on whether or not it should not be banned, The average HNS with ff goes like this: FF goes on, cell wars, cells open, 1-2 minute hg, reds go hide, reds decide on whether or not they should kill each other, some reds decide to seek out the other reds trying to avoid the Blu's, and the best hider wins. Sure, the HNS gameplay still holds but the problem is the FF itself, it is not fun for most people and if you want mayhem you should have gone for HG, just like YonkerBonk said, "The friendly fire serves nothing except to frustrate the RED that was unfocusing to hide, why even." I hope to hear back from you, I would prefer to handle this in Discord and give our final opinion on this after we speak.

Lets be honest, they're just different variations of HG the moment you add FF to them, considering HG chains are already annoying to quite a few players, why allow more HG-like LRs

• Agree
Reactions: Roar, PNN and vinny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread