Declined Removal of Machina in JB (1 Viewer)

Remove this weapon from jailbreak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many other weapons can lead to accidental freekill and MFK, banning a weapon is stupid, and if someone is stupid enough to MFK then just report and get them banned.

If you don't mind me saying this here,

In my opinion, why remove just 1 weapon when there's many other weapons that lead to MFK? And I agree with Husky, just record and report, its that easy, and if your gonna remove the Machina from JB because it leads to MFK, then it would make sense to remove every rocket launcher, or every Minigun. To summarize it, don't remove the Machina just because dumb players want to be dumb players...

• Dislike
Reactions: krown, TWC and PNN
Okay I have a question for you Vinny,

Personally, I don't think the Machina is a good MFK weapon, I have some experience in freekilling with it and it's just kind of lame.

Were you that one freekiller who got on everynight and MFKed and he never got banned because nobody recorded him (im taking a wild guess but im not sure :p) and,
Can we disable all lethal weapons since they can freekill. Also lets ban all non-lethal weapons like jarate and milk since you can't kill rebels with them.
Once again implying what me and ChipZ said, if your going to remove 1 weapon such as the Machina remove all of them. But my real question is... Why would you remove the Machina when its not even that good, as Vinny said, if your going to remove any weapon because it leads to freekills then ban every god forsaken rocket launcher.

• Dislike
Reactions: TWC
Okay I have a question for you Vinny, Were you that one freekiller who got on everynight and MFKed and he never got banned because nobody recorded him (im taking a wild guess but im not sure :p)

No, Dumb, I've already had my fair share of freekilling on panda and I'm finished with that, Maybe. I have also already been punished for all my bad boy behaviours.

Poll closed at 3 votes for, and 12 votes against.

Declined, thank you for the suggestion.:B1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread