Completed Reinstate class limits in VSH (1 Viewer)

Want a limit on classes?

• Yes, I hate playing against 7 engineers, or 10 soldiers, or 15 pyros.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No, I love it SO MUCH when there's 7 sentries, 10 soldiers rocket jumping or 15 pyros pushing me.

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy

I was playing today when I suddenly noticed that THIS had happened
440_screenshots_20171220173641_1.jpg

I had no idea the limit for both engineer, and scout had been removed.

Now, I think limits for ALL classes should be reinstated/added. In weaponsdepot everyone goes engineer, in militaryarea everyone goes soldier and scout, and many other maps everyone goes pyro. This is an actual problem and there has to be done something about it. I don't know why the limit was removed in the first place, without consulting the players or us administrating the server.

Reactions: Furken and Danny
I was playing today when I suddenly noticed that THIS had happened
440_screenshots_20171220173641_1.jpg

I had no idea the limit for both engineer, and scout had been removed.

Now, I think limits for ALL classes should be reinstated/added. In weaponsdepot everyone goes engineer, in militaryarea everyone goes soldier and scout, and many other maps everyone goes pyro. This is an actual problem and there has to be done something about it. I don't know why the limit was removed in the first place, without consulting the players or us administrating the server.
it has been removed due to a critical server bug so till that is solved the servers run without it.

Reactions: Hellboy
Lawl

Guess I have to start playing again. This sounds fun

Just for a while of course. We do need the Scout, Engie and Spy limits back at least.

Reactions: Nightascythe1
Lawl

Guess I have to start playing again. This sounds fun

Just for a while of course. We do need the Scout, Engie and Spy limits back at least.

Don't forget we also need to add a limit to pyros and soldiers.

This has to get fixed. And add class limits for engineers, scouts and ESPECIALLY PYROS. I am not gonna take any more shit from that dozen of pyros in VSH everytime I become hale, it's ruining everything for everyone who becomes hale.
So bump.

class limits for engi, spy and scout is okey, but we can NOT have class limits on pyro and soldier aswell. That will ruin so much of the game.

class limits for engi, spy and scout is okey, but we can NOT have class limits on pyro and soldier aswell. That will ruin so much of the game.
A rapefest of pyros continuesly not doing ANYTHING but pushing the hale away causing 800 damage every round is not something we need. There were 5+ pyros against me when I was hale, and I could barely even jump cause I got pushed away midair.

Elaborate to me how limiting the pyro class to 3 would ruin the game? Imo 3 pyros are 3 too many. It's no fun, wastes a lot of time and is annoying. I'll happily listen if you have anything to say other than "i main pyro, i have good items for pyro and im good at that class"

My items had nothing to do with this, irrelevant. And im admin, for me class limits does not matter in that way.

Anyways, why dont we just make all classes with class limits then? Cuz imagine a server full of medic chains or 10 heavies and 10 medcis. Yes, that will happend if we gonna make pyro and soldier with class limits aswell. And if I know you well enough, you will be mad at that aswell and then start a new thread called «we need class limits for [instert class here].

Yes we need class limits for engi, spy and scout, but I am against for pyro and soldier.

I did so much wrong with that quote thing but idgf

Edit; dont bother about this ^

Yeah what's wrong with adding a limit for all classes? For instance 3 of all the most annoying classes, scout, engi and pyro, 4 medics, snipers and spies and so on? I don't see how limiting the amount of pyros ESPECIALLY, could potentially ruin the game in any shape or form.

Yeah what's wrong with adding a limit for all classes? For instance 3 of all the most annoying classes, scout, engi and pyro, 4 medics, snipers and spies and so on? I don't see how limiting the amount of pyros ESPECIALLY, could potentially ruin the game in any shape or form.

In long terms it will suck so hard. The only community and VSH server who has class limits on all classes. Hurray. Check. Gz.

I can understand pyro, I do. But no. And why the fuck class limit on soldier??

In long terms it will suck so hard. The only community and VSH server who has class limits on all classes. Hurray. Check. Gz.

I can understand pyro, I do. But no. And why the fuck class limit on soldier??

Have you tried being hale in Military Area? There's literally a dozen of soldiers hopping all over the map, and it takes a hell of a long time. I've had to warn and slay soldiers because they've just been wasting time by jumping around, being the last one alive.

Perhaps soldier isn't as urgent of a rule to add, as the pyro situation we got going on. Every time people see a good hale (Gonna blow my own horn here, stay with me though) they go classes that are not as risky. For an example, I've noticed for the past few weeks that whenever I become hale, there's suddenly a whole lot more pyros and soldiers (All depending on the map) and it's such an annoyance when you have to spend several minutes waiting for the right opportunity to catch them cause they jump away/push you away AND then jumping away from you.

no offense but constantly repeating yourself doesnt help it either.
it'll get added back soon so be patient

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
Have you tried being hale in Military Area? There's literally a dozen of soldiers hopping all over the map, and it takes a hell of a long time. I've had to warn and slay soldiers because they've just been wasting time by jumping around, being the last one alive.

Perhaps soldier isn't as urgent of a rule to add, as the pyro situation we got going on. Every time people see a good hale (Gonna blow my own horn here, stay with me though) they go classes that are not as risky. For an example, I've noticed for the past few weeks that whenever I become hale, there's suddenly a whole lot more pyros and soldiers (All depending on the map) and it's such an annoyance when you have to spend several minutes waiting for the right opportunity to catch them cause they jump away/push you away AND then jumping away from you.

The thing is you can easily beat soldier on this map as hale. Aswell know everyone the solo rage. Soldiers can still melee fight and that make the set useless when one person would it play. Most of the Soldiers are trying to market garden or goomba the boss and thats on Military Area not so easy and to do the dmg with crit rockets are not very effective when the boss fly to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread