Reign Of Kings Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Ohai pandas,

some days ago i've created an own Reign Of Kings server for us due to playing on the official servers isnt really a good experience (atleast i've experienced several server lags and ping issues which also players had) therefore i've created us an own server.

For those who dont know the game its in short words basically similar to Rust i'd say but a lot more detailed and there arent any "guns" which you can shoot people with (in rust you have weps) though i dont really miss them since the gaming experience is so far very good.

Hope some of you maybe get interested through that and buy the game, its not that expensive and a lot of fun to be creative and build up things and also raid each others bases :p @Kitty

Big thanks to @Kitty and also to @Wolf (who are also admin on the server including me)

IP: 87.98.219.48:7350

87.98.219.48:7350

• Winner
Reactions: Wolf and XenoX
For the people out there who doesn't have Reign of Kings and wonder how the gameplay is or what kind of game this is, I have found a video made by the developers explaining what the game is about.
I think it sums up pretty wel what the game is about and how it looks like.
What I personally like about the game is that it will give you options on what to do, myself: I like to gather recources and build up a castle, defending it by using balista's and crossbows. (Defending-type)

But there are many way's how this game can be playd as: as you may have seen you got the generic knights in shiny armour way with decapitating limbs and heads.
But this game has many ways to play it, I played this with a friend once who wanted to be "bushmans" wearing wood armour and roleplay as small midgets trying to capture knights with ropes (Light armour doesn't make sound)

Panda Community's server runs the default mode of Reign of Kings where you can pick any kind of gameplay as you wish, nothing is forbidden on it exept breaking the general rules like we have on our TF2 servers.
The server runs amazingly smooth and it can be even said that it runs better then the official servers of the game itself.

If people have any questions about the game itself, you may add me and question me about it or leave a comment on this thread.

It's a great game to play in general, myself, I love to run around searching for bases to raid mainly, I always do that in the official servers. Also do I love to play as bait whenever a teammate needs help lel @Kevin who always dies because of werewolf's. It's a game that indeed looks like Rust but this game is better made, much more fun gameplay since it doesn't have guns and bullshit like that.

Enough said ^

• Funny
Reactions: Wolf and Flynt
but isn't reign of kings a forgotten game? I had it for a little while then got rid of it and I have been reading up on it and from what I have seen the devs took the money and left the game. Which I hate when developers do that to good games.

but isn't reign of kings a forgotten game? I had it for a little while then got rid of it and I have been reading up on it and from what I have seen the devs took the money and left the game. Which I hate when developers do that to good games.

The community claims that.

I have to say, the devs are not putting much content in it but they have their monthly updates with bug fixes and exploits.
The game isn't dead and it's a fantastic game to play with a group of friends, it was one of the best games I've ever played myself I would still play it if others were into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread