HowTo Record a Demo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With your cute quote you're implying that I care about other people's feelings in real life. That is a false assumption.

With your cute quote you're implying that I care about other people's feelings in real life. That is a false assumption.
Well that's a rather poor way to conduct yourself through life. You don't care about family, friends, or anyone else at all? Not only do I find that hard to believe, but if it's true then you really need to reevaluate your existence.

Well that's a rather poor way to conduct yourself through life. You don't care about family, friends, or anyone else at all? Not only do I find that hard to believe, but if it's true then you really need to reevaluate your existence.
I've only noticed positive affects so far and it hasn't caused me any harm so I'm good :^). I will of course immediately reevaluate my life and search for errors. Thank you sincerely, stranger on the internet!

Though this is highly entertaining, I think it's dragged on long enough and it's not even relevant anymore to the original post.
Hope you don't mind me closing this so this sillyness stops. It just seems like the sensible thing to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread