Accepted Reapplying for DR #9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Contributor
- Your name and/or nickname

Frosty

- Your age

19 years old

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

Foxhound, since the server I wish to apply for no longer has any available positions.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:80888162

- Your general online times and your timezone

Considering the fact that I’ve gained interest on the server again, I intend to spend my free time entirely on it. I can’t tell exactly when I’m available once college starts (Sep. 10th), though I can guarantee that at most 19h30 is when I get home, unless I have a written test/exam (since the college I’m in schedules them at night) or if I decide to attend a class at night. Either way, I can accept admin calls once I get home.

Whenever I turn busy, I’ll make sure that the first thing I do is to inform the admins on the staff page by posting an inactivity note.

My timezone is UTC +1:00.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Most of the times I play on DR #9 and VSH #5. I wish to apply only for DR #9, but as a full admin, I would also visit other servers if absolutely needed.

I know I don’t play much on DR #22, but in case of getting accepted, I would like to request admin powers on that server.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I do but it’s used very rarely.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I’ve been an admin for around 7 months on this community, however, due to some lack of time, interest and some issues that felt like would get in the way of my administrative chores, I’ve decided that the best thing to do was to resign.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I know all needed Sourcemod commands to administrate deathrun.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

First and foremost, my policy as an admin would be to keep the server as fun and playable for everyone equaly as possible. Not just to issue punishments on rulebreakers simply cus they broke the rules. In my opinion, the ideal admin is an admin that doesn’t just memorize the rules, they should know why such rules are written, so that they are capable of dealing with almost every difficult situation they encounter. As for me, I feel like I’m able to find solutions to most of the problems I'll encounter.

I’ve also been building up my sessions lately. I know I have around a month of inactivity, but that is due to the fact that my laptop needed to be fixed, and my holidays were the best oportunity for it.

I try to enforce the rules whenever possible, and I know how to use sourceban and how to moderate the forums aswell (ex. handling player reports).

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

My policies won’t vary much from how I used to handle the server when I was an admin.

To start off, I believe everyone deserves a warning or 2 tops (unless we’re talking about a hacker or someone that is very well aware of what they’re doing is wrong). After such warnings are given, I shall issue a punishment with it’s specific fair length.

Communication related:

Spamming, Foreign language, Offensive language, Asking for free items

120 minutes (2 hours)

240 minutes (4 hours)

720 minutes (12 hours)

2880 minutes (2 days)

10080 minutes (1 week)

Permanent gag/mute

Advertisement, Ghosting, Obstructing admins, Impersonating admins

240 minutes (4 hours)

720 minutes (12 hours)

1440 minutes (1 day)

10080 minutes (3 days)

10080 minutes (1 week)

Permanent gag/mute

Racism, Threatening players

480 minutes (8 hours)

1440 minutes (1 day)

4320 minutes (3 days)

10080 minutes (1 week)

Permanent gag/mute

Advertising Hacks

Permanent ban, unless it’s made as a joke. In that case, a warning will be set.

Gameplay related:

Griveous acts, Exploiting, Avoiding punishment, !call abuse (General)

240 minutes (4 hours)

720 minutes (12 hours)

2880 minutes (2 days)

10080 minutes (1 week)

30240 minutes (3 weeks)

Permanent ban

Skipping traps with bhop, delaying, favouring (DR)

240 minutes (4 hours)

720 minutes (12 hours)

2880 minutes (2 days)

10080 minutes (1 week)

30240 minutes (3 weeks)

Permanent ban

As a trial admin, whenever there’s a hacker on the server (although very unlikely to happen on deathrun) I’ll instantly ban him with enough prove of the use of hacks (ex. demo), and ask my mentor or any other full admin to change the ban into a permanent.

If I reach full admin:

Hacking results in a permanent ban with a demo placed on the player’s ban info on Sourceban.

I’ll try to handle player reports, and even jailbreak reports with the help of a regular player in case any other admin doesn’t feel up for it (I’m far from a jailbreak pro, but I used to handle jb reports before and know at least it’s basic rules).

Note: the lengths mentioned above aren’t “fixed” and they can change depending on the severity of the situation, previous punishments given by other admins, when issued without checking ban/communication blocks of the rule breaker (I’ll try not to make this a frequent thing), etc…

Dr #9 GameME

Bans | Comm blocks

Dr #9 admins
@Stabbin @Adoruby @Foxhound @Nope.

Oh heck yeah Frosty! We would love to have you back. Your app is grand, and you already have experience being an admin on panda. I should write way more but as I have already known you for some time, and know how great you were as an admin, I'll just keep it short and sweet. +1 for sure. :)

You were a really, really great admin, that's for certain. Also, the application itself is pretty much perfect, so are the bans/comms (being absolutely empty). I would love to have ya back as an admin. +1

just like what fox and ruby said you were a good admin and i am pretty sure you will do a good job at being an admin this time too soo +1 Good luck

Reactions: Foxhound and Frosty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread