Re-introduction of me. (1 Viewer)

Kitty Cat

Donator
Hello everyone! many of you may not know me, but for the few that do, Hi again!

I don't know if Kevin wants me to be back; but we'll see about that. i've been a bad person in the past, Sorry about that to everyone i hurt.

So, i decided to come back. i don't know if the community is still as active as when i left, but i figured i'd give it a try.

I'm Kitty cat. I'm from Belgium, and my real name is Jonas. i am (as of now) 23 years old, and my main hobbies are Gaming, riding around on stuff i own and being a total faggot. JK, i'm not that bad. i know that i may have been not so nice in the past, but i have decided that it needed a change. so here i am again. ask away!

#TeamLuna

Reactions: Danny
Woah, hey there ex-administrator of Deathrun, I am a current administrator of Deathrun. I can say that a lot has happened since you last logged in back in September somewhere 2014 (yes I have stalked your gameme profile, have done it to every ex-dr admin I know), fun to see you have returned. Will you play on DR again or is it any other gamemode that currently interests you?

I'm interested in pretty much anything that keeps me busy. i'm Horrible at PVP combat, so i prefer the more fun-oriented gamemodes.

Oh, trust me, I hate the casual TF2 side, I suck at it as well and I think 70% of all my game hours goes into custom fun gamemodes. Anywhozers, welcome back!

Hello everyone! many of you may not know me, but for the few that do, Hi again!

I don't know if Kevin wants me to be back; but we'll see about that. i've been a bad person in the past, Sorry about that to everyone i hurt.

So, i decided to come back. i don't know if the community is still as active as when i left, but i figured i'd give it a try.

I'm Kitty cat. I'm from Belgium, and my real name is Jonas. i am (as of now) 23 years old, and my main hobbies are Gaming, riding around on stuff i own and being a total faggot. JK, i'm not that bad. i know that i may have been not so nice in the past, but i have decided that it needed a change. so here i am again. ask away!

#TeamLuna
welcome back lad, seems like everyone comes back after a while :p

More Belgium scum! Welcome

Ayy. you're the one who destroyed me back when I made my 1st permanent gag appeal :p

Welcome back.

i did? can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread