Declined Re-application for SG 2Fort (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apollo.

Username:
apollo.

Steam I.D:
STEAM_0:0:104342911

Current playtime on relevant servers:
I now have 1065 hours in Panda 2fort SG

Link to my sourcebans record:
Sourcebans Record

Who gave you permission to apply?
No one gave me permission to apply as I meet the age requirements

Server I am applying for:
-I'm applying for SG 2Fort

General time & time zone:
-I usually play 12 pm to 4 pm, tiny break after that, then evening 7 pm to 12 - 1 am. Timezone is GMT+8

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
-I'm only experienced being an admin/moderator on Discord. I'm fairly certain I can moderate a server without having an experience as a game server admin, little strict but I still warn people first and won't act on impulse.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
-I've been playing TF2 for nearly 8 years, I've known when to differentiate a legitimate player from a hacker. I have called numerous times, warned players when they're doing something that's against the rules and majority of them listen and I have also reported in the forums. I'm quite active in 2Fort and also mostly known there. I do not act on impulse and will be calm and collected with the players in the server if they go against any of the rules. If there ever be a time when I don't know what to think of an offence, I will ask other admins' opinion regarding the situation.

1 day ~ 3 days ~ 1 week ~ 1 month ~ 3 months ~ Permaban

3 Warnings ~ 3 hours gag ~ 12 hours gag ~ 3 days gag ~ 1 week gag ~ 1 month gag ~ Permagag

3 Warnings ~ 1 day gag ~ 3 days gag ~ 3 days ban ~ 1 week ban ~ 1 month ban ~ Permaban

1 Week ban ~ 1 month ban ~ Permaban

Cheating:
Permaban

If it's in regarding to NSFW sprays, I'll give them 3 warnings and if they refuse to listen, I'll sprayban.

Any form of camping is a huge no, ruins the fun. I'll warn them multiple times before doing anything and will kick if they refuse to listen and if they still continue, I'll ban for 1 day then to 3 days ban.

Additional links:

HLstatsX

Chatlogs

Bans - 0

Comms - 0

Imagine that, I see you're here again!

Now I see that your application is identical to your first one. And I've given my feedback before, so please understand why I'm not gonna go into massive details and go off because I have thoroughly examined it. Acknowledge that I'm writing this accordingly.

Here is the first application and its feedback, in case anyone wants to read pretty much what my opinion still is of this newer application.

For this, calling back to the fact that your first draft is notably already well written; I'm happy you have the progressive ban severity and so on still being consistent, and carrying over practically everything you had to say over to this one. I think you've done an excellent job with just re-formatting it for better readability.

As a further matter, your chatlogs are 'clean,' now more than ever. But hear me out, around the time you posted your first application, I noticed that you've used profanity language even while I quite seldomly even see it.
These time around though, you seem to have cut down even further on the use of swear words, and I just want to let you know that regular profanity doesn't come into factor of what makes you a good applicant / admin. You swear sometimes-- so what? Obviously it doesn't make you come off as overbearing or toxic c:

On another note though, you still regularly call for admins. And in the times we've played together in the server, I've actually seen you warn someone for their use of soundboards or other players for their terrible mic quality. Although I wish you would remind players to call for admin when bad things that aren't exclusively related to cheating happens, it was still very helpful. So thank you.

That's all I have to say. Although I'm gonna be honest, I'm not entirely sure whether this feedback bears any significant weight, because you did get declined last time. Or that, if I could give any more rational judgement in case you are to re-apply for a third time.

I -am- though, pretty confident that you'll score this. Best of luck!

+1

• Happy
Reactions: vinny and apollo.
With the above that's all the feedback required so time to put this under review!

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let us know. Good luck ::):

sadly going to decline this allthought you can apply again in a month if you wish to do so; 24.02.2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread