Invalid "Re"-Application for #FF13 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUKE.

NAME, AGE
Lukas, 22

STEAM32 ID

TIMEZONE
Central European Timezone

SERVERS
I only play on #13.

MICROPHONE
Yes, I use my microphone from time to time.

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
I was an admin on the Panda FF2 - Server before and have several months worth of experience. Therefore I also made a lot of use of SourceMod.

Here is my previous application:
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/ff2-admin-application.18269/

WHY ME?
Playing on Panda's FF2 - server is always a fun experience. The community is great and the maps are always a ton of fun. One thing that I realised after starting to play again is the problem of people who simply disrespect the rules and create a toxic environment for other players by e.g. insulting, camping as a hale, etc. I really don't like these kind of people and I always feel powerless when I call an admin, because barely any of them are online and, therefore, people continue to disrespect the rules. I just feel sorry for the community, because Pandas is always a place for me that I have nice memories of and I don't want to see server 13 becoming a bad place.

(Even after my break) I am a well-known player by the community and the admins. Additionally, I have a big amount of playtime on the server. I don't know how the time is saved, because after the new ranking system my playtime has been resetted, but you can still take a look at my old application where it is confirmed by @PNN.

Generally speaking, I (for sure) should change my style of language that I use on the servers.

PUNISHMENTS

IDLING

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Kick
  4. Ban for 4 hours
  5. Ban for 24 hours
  6. Ban for 1 week
  7. Perma Ban

EXPLOITING
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Kick
  4. Ban for 4 hours
  5. Ban for 24 hours
  6. Ban for 1 week
  7. Perma Ban

CAMPING

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Slay
  4. Ban for 4 hours
  5. Ban for 24 hours
  6. Ban for 1 week
  7. Perma Ban

CAPS
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Gag for 1 hour
  4. Gag for 4 hours
  5. Gag for 24 hours
  6. Gag for 1 week
  7. Perma Gag

HACKING
  1. Perma Ban

FOREIGN LANGUAGE

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Gag/Mute for 1 hour
  4. Gag/Mute for 4 hours
  5. Gag/Mute for 12 hours
  6. Gag/Mute for 24 hours
  7. Gag/Mute for 1 week
  8. Perma Gag/Mute

INSULTING
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Ban for 4 hours
  4. Ban for 24 hours
  5. Ban for 1 week
  6. Perma Ban

SPAM CHAT
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Gag for 1 hour
  4. Gag for 4 hours
  5. Gag for 24 hours
  6. Gag for 1 week
  7. Perma Gag

SPAM VOICE
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Mute for 1 hour
  4. Mute for 4 hours
  5. Mute for 24 hours
  6. Mute for 1 week
  7. Perma Mute

ABUSING /CALL
  1. Warning
  2. Ban for 24 hours
  3. Ban for 1 week
  4. Perma Ban

TEAMING
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Ban for 4 hours
  4. Ban for 24 hours
  5. Ban for 1 week
  6. Perma Ban

INAPPROPRIATE SPRAYS
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Ban for 4 hours
  4. Ban for 24 hours
  5. Ban for 1 week
  6. Perma Ban

ADVERTISING

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Ban for 4 hours
  4. Ban for 24 hours
  5. Ban for 1 week
  6. Perma Ban

DEALING NO DAMAGE ON PURPOSE
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Kick
  4. Ban for 4 hours
  5. Ban for 24 hours
  6. Ban for 1 week
  7. Perma Ban

just to confirm about the playtime.

normally hlstats hours are required but i've checked and from 1st may till 31st december he has 112h aka. 4.6 days playtime.

Okay so a lot to say on this...

First of all,clean punishment list,which is great. You have always enforced the rules and made everyone enforce them as well.
We could really use a person like you on the server,expecially because all of us admins have their own stuff going on,and a hand is always appreciated,expecially from an ex-veteran admin like you are.

Going more into detail
I really like your punishment section,very precise and clean.
I also like your attitude and also know you are a responsable person,also because I was your mentor back in the days,if I recall correctly.

Summing up the whole thing...
I am glad you are applying back
Have a +1 from me
Good luck

• Happy
Reactions: LUKE.
I'm lately inactive due to having exams and then being on vacation. Either way, I think it's safe to say that you fit for this job. Friendly and responsible guy , good sessions lately, has experience being admin , great app although I've heard that the 6'th punishment must be permanent, IMO a bit strict? Overall, I trust you with the admin powers.
+1

Luke was a fantastic admin previously and my thoughts about him didn't change, +1

• Friendly
Nobody seems to be taking the 'Available positions' thread seriously, I do update it as often as possible the FF2 team have not acknowledged that they need it changing to open.
(I have contacted them, none of them have told me to open it. They just acknowledged it's still closed)

• Permission is needed before applying
  • You rushed to apply without meeting the minimum playtime(When this was posted the applicant was under), regardless of your past playtime

You where only with us for 2-3 months before quiting. Though I do see positive ratings and such we can't just flat out ignore applicant rules for a previous staff member.
It seems pointless to invalidate this as you now meet requirements and full staff members have positive rated you, but you did rush through this without taking time to read application rules.
Since you've only recently joined back on us, give it more time before applying back(Apply on the 23rd of Jan, that gives you a month from when you joined back to prove you are dedicated). Get the permission you need to apply and fix particular mistakes such as incorrect steamid.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread