RCT: Resigning Coffee Table (1 Viewer)

Random Coffee Table

I guess I'm adding myself to the line of people resigning from the admin team these past few weeks, to the delight of many a jb player. Being an admin on JB was something I've wanted to be for ages and I'm glad I got the chance and I've really enjoyed this past year on the team. It's been awesome working with the team and while I'm a little sad I wasn't able to get to full, I can't really complain about much. Unfortunately, when jb is really the only game you play, it burns you out at some point and the fact that I won't had the time to be an active admin made this decision a bit clearer.

Thanks for making this past year awesome, @Kevin do your thing.

841991889073733644.png

goodbye friend you will be missed

• Friendly
Reactions: Random Coffee Table
Also thanks for guardbanning me.

Sad to see ya go, Random Scape Goat, But life happens, Good luck on whatever you do next friend.

• Haha
Reactions: bap!
I guess I'm adding myself to the line of people resigning from the admin team these past few weeks, to the delight of many a jb player. Being an admin on JB was something I've wanted to be for ages and I'm glad I got the chance and I've really enjoyed this past year on the team. It's been awesome working with the team and while I'm a little sad I wasn't able to get to full, I can't really complain about much. Unfortunately, when jb is really the only game you play, it burns you out at some point and the fact that I won't had the time to be an active admin made this decision a bit clearer.

Thanks for making this past year awesome, @Kevin do your thing.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WHY YOU LEFT TO EARLY NOW WHOS GONNA BE THE NEXT RCT YOU WERE SO IMPORTANT TO JB WHYYYYYYY :( :( :(

ps(I know your the one who guard banned me on my final when i was reported)

• Informative
Reactions: Ian

Users who are viewing this thread