Declined Rcki's ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcki

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Rcki&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Rcki
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102012867
Date and Time of the Ban: 11-13-17 19:38
Reason about the Ban: Stealing
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: So, I was playing Dodge Ball, just having some fun. The rocket was going towards someone behind me, and I felt like I didn't have time to move from the way, so I decided to airblast it. I got instantly slain for doing so. Here is the chat log after that:
*DEAD* Rcki : really?
(ALL) ADMIN: yes
*DEAD* Rcki : ...
(ALL) ADMIN: not my fault you airblasted
*DEAD* Rcki : not my fault he was behind me
(ALL) ADMIN : so you have to airblast it at all costs?
(ALL) ADMIN: k ban
*DEAD* Rcki : lol
Then he started talking shit in the chat:
(ALL) ADMIN: heonly plays in 2d
(ALL) ADMIN: forwards backwards up and down
(ALL) ADMIN: probably not up
(ALL) ADMIN: he's yet to learn jumping
I did not answer to any of those because I was "slightly" annoyed by him.

Next round, the same thing happened: The rocket was flying to someone who was behind me, and once again I decided to airblast it to avoid dying. Instantly slain. Then I was banned for "stealing" the rocket even tho I was not doing it on purpose. Never seen anyone get banned for saving them selves like that, rarely slain, even when there was an admin online who was slaying the actual stealers. Oh and also, the server had a pretty good amount of players, so it was already crowded enough, so I don't think that just re-positioning would save me in that case.

Every time I joined I saw you steal and stop after I warned you. Though that might've been quite a while ago so I'm not sure what has changed as there have been a ton of players lately.
*DEAD* Rcki : really?
(ALL) ADMIN: yes
*DEAD* Rcki : ...
(ALL) ADMIN: not my fault you airblasted
*DEAD* Rcki : not my fault he was behind me
(ALL) ADMIN : so you have to airblast it at all costs?
(ALL) ADMIN: k ban
*DEAD* Rcki : lol
Then he started talking shit in the chat:
(ALL) ADMIN: heonly plays in 2d
(ALL) ADMIN: forwards backwards up and down
(ALL) ADMIN: probably not up
(ALL) ADMIN: he's yet to learn jumping
You were playing on the server with slower rockets and it's really easy to avoid rockets by crouch jumping or literally just moving to one side. If you know there is someone behind you and you know you'll get hit then it does not give you any excuse to steal. Not to mention it went next to you, not into you. I am very strict when it comes to the saving rule as it can be easily abused, though it depends on which admin it is. I especially don't allow saving when you know there is someone right behind you but can't be bothered to use WASD and a mouse to move to a safer location.

You've warned me? Since when? And when have I TRIED to steal a rocket intentionally? I don't think I have ever seen you before this. I had like a 6 month break from TF2 and I started to play it again like a week ago, so I don't know what you are talking about.
You were playing on the server with slower rockets and it's really easy to avoid rockets by crouch jumping or literally just moving to one side. If you know there is someone behind you and you know you'll get hit then it does not give you any excuse to steal.
I do get where you are coming from, but having to dodge every single rocket that goes towards you JUST because someone is behind you is really frustrating. Yes, you can walk in to the other corner of the map, but the server was really full of people, and the same thing would have happened there. Also, I don't think that you being an admin gives you a reason to shit talk people. (I've seen other people get gagged for doing that.)

Edit: Oh yeah, and I was seeing other people get slain constantly as well...

2. Reflecting the rocket in spite of being able to avoid it.
3. Positioning yourself badly and then repeatedly stealing the rocket when it comes toward you instead of moving.

I know it's annoying to dodge every rocket, but once you get used to it, you won't have any problems dodging it. :p

Btw, slay is a warning, lad.

• Agree
Reactions: Left 4 Zelda
Declined due to being Inactive on our Gameserver and on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread