Declined Random Coffee Table's Mute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Coffee Table

Url: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist I hope I got that right, haven't done this before.
Account: Random Coffee Table (alias Jose.Piedro.2011)
ID: STEAM_0:0:443146715
Date & Time: 2020-02-08 20:58:02
Reason: Micspam
Admin: @Gold
Why should I be unbanned: I'm not appealing to unbanned, but to have it shortened. I was micspamming, I was memeing about being a new player and was loud on mic during map change, and when Gold muted me, I missed the exact duration and asked him how long. He said he did it for 3 days, and instead my mute is for the full week. I just asking for it to be adjusted to the 3 days that I was told, as that was (I believe) the intent of the admin. I don't mind the mute itself, it was justified, I am just requesting the time to be adjusted to what was the belief of both parties.

• Happy
Reactions: TRGGB2
This is the right link.
Honestly ill take the L here and say that it was supposed to be a week but i just forgot how long the 10080 min was and the first thing that came to my mind was 3 days im sorry for the misunderstanding. But you do know the rules since you applied for jailbreak twice and i did warn not to micspam through out the entire round and you still did it at the end of the game. So im leaning toward a Decline on this one.

Seems the times up anyways so you should be able to talk now, so there's no worries if I just decline and close this hopefully. Sorry for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread