Accepted Random Coffee Table discord ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Coffee Table

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Random Coffee Table (discord: Random Coffee Table #1224 )
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:443146715
Date and Time of the Ban: I don't know, sometime in 2019 I think (last time I remember being on the discord server)
Reason about the Ban: No idea, I asked around a little bit and the only thing that was found was there was no reason provided. If I had to guess, it might've been about some previous comments I made relating to panda (I believe I said I would be fine if it burns), but outside of that I don't really know. I wasn't incredibly active on discord when I first joined, so I'm not sure what else it could have been.
Admin that Banned you: Not sure who the discord admins are.
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: If it is related to my previous comments, I absolutely recant them and do not stand by them at all as it does not reflect my feelings towards the community at all. If it was for something else, I can't speak directly to what it might be, but especially in this last year I have become more mature and more cognizant of what I am typing or saying.

@Kevin I would assume is the discord admin.

• Funny
Reactions: Roar
Asked Kevin if I could handle this, I have le permission ::):

Pretty sure this is due to the backhanded comment you said ages ago. You've apologised for it and you didn't really cause any harm to the discord itself, so I'll remove your discord ban.

As for you application, you're fine. We'll have to update our templates for teambans and discord bans. (In the admin template and ban appeals) It's really our own fault we don't look into these things and we only realised it till the user themselves mentioned the ban.

Accepted

• Happy
Reactions: Random Coffee Table
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread