Invalid rae's application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rae

- Your name and/or nickname: rae

- Your age: 16

- Your Steam32 ID: [U:1:108618215]

- Your general online times and your timezone: bst

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: i usually play on hightower, dodgeball and saxton hale. and yes, i will join another server in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone?: yes, but for personal reasons, i do not currently use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: high-up staff of multiple minecraft servers.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: i've been tinkering with source since 2012, and i've made a few sourcemod servers for my friends in the past. relatively comfortable.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: i enjoy playing on panda servers and want others to enjoy them too by keeping them clean from people who like to ruin the experiences of others.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.: i would respond to reports as quickly and efficiently as possible. i'd calmy approach situations and lay down the rules without being overly strict. i'd punish people depending on the severity of their offense. i'd try my best to not bring bias into my sanctions. i'm generally fairly lenient, but i know when i should start taking action. for example, if someone is mic spamming (i.e. singing on the mic) and everyone in the server is enjoying it, i won't punish. but if people start to get annoyed with the mic spammer, i will lay down the rules. i would never turn a blind eye to blatant rule-breaking however.

Invalid due to reasons stated above. You may apply when you reach 3 days play time in any of the servers.

Reactions: Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread