Declined Racial slurs / Toxicity on Panda-Community.com #04 | Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tfdb_blucourt_intox0000 (1).png

Not just this, but a whole array of terms not suitable for Panda Community. You can check his/her chat logs

what.PNG
Whats the point of warning someone for using inappropriate language if you are going to report them anyways? It bothers me you made a report on this player when they apparently did stop after the warning.

@Tolfx Yes, this is valid. You should however be more considerate then this. If all you do is punish punish punish before telling players what is and isn't allowed you imo aren't qualified to be an admin. Following the rules as religiously as you do is unnecessary sometimes. This also doesn't need specifically absinthe's attention, its a general panda rule to follow the communication guidelines and literally any full could handle this.

Going to lock this to prevent a further discussion, I apologize for getting involved but I felt obligated to say something. If you want to discuss further feel free to send me a pm.

I’m going to decline this. The player did use inappropriate language to chat with a player. However, after a more clear warning was given the player stopped, so a gag does not feel necessary.

Feel free to report this person again if they continue.

• Agree
Reactions: TWC, vinny and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread