Declined Racer911-1's Admin application for VSH #05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

Name and/or Nickname: Racer911-1

My Age: 15. 16 on November the 1st

Who gave you permission to apply?: No one since i meet the requirements of being over 15

My Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:70312089

My General Online Times and Time zone: My timezone is UTC +2 Central European Summer Time.
The time i usually play at is around 15-18 pm. If i had a tough day maybe like 19-21 pm

Which of your servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?: Lately i have been playing VSH #05 lately and sometimes Jailbreak NY and Trade #25. But i only wish to apply for VSH #05 as given in the title.

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?: If im full admin and have the time for that. Yes

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

My previous experience as admin or Moderator: I was admin for a couple of months once on trade #25 so i know the basics.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No

Why should you choose me to be part of our team?: Couple weeks ago an admin contacted me and asked if i could apply for VSH as there werent many admins too active to handle all the reports/rulebreakers. I was considering to do so for a longer time as im just too lazy to do the reports or just get annoyed too much by the people. And ofc i always want to keep the servers clean and in order. Although i dont rage much i can get quite salty and ragequit if theres some round as a hale with a very unfair map. I try to keep myself back by just leaving and not insulting or anything (although i say some rude stuff or insult very little).

Finally, please briefly explain how I would do my job, e.g. a general overview of my policies and punishments: I have my list very short as most kind of punishments are just the same. Im first listing the punishments that are different to the general punishment system. So the punishments will be this by me. Everyone will first get a warning before i ban/gag/mute the persons (exept for cheating/advertising cheats)

VSH bans:

Being afk

1x kick
2x If seeing the same person being afk over and over again ill do it along the general punishment system of mine

Not Playing as hale

1x slay and warning
2x banning him along the general punishment system of mine if the specific person repeats it over and over again

Delaying round

1x Telling to not delay/camp
2x if warning not followed i will slay them
3x if done repeatedly i will ban by my general punishment system

Cheating

1x ban without any warning

Advertising cheats (joke or not)

1x ban without warning

General Punishment system

1x 240 mins
2x 480 mins
3x 1080 mins
4x 3340 mins
5x 10080 mins
6x permanent (or 99999 mins in that case as trial admin)

So far im not sure if i missed any other specific ban but will update once told or if i find something.

Others:

My Steam Profile

SteamRep

gameME: Connection time: 6 days and 19 hours.

SourceBans: 2 bans (one is invalid) | 2 comms

I myself rather dont want to tag the admins.

If theres anything i can do to improve than please tell me and i will try to do so.

Very well written application, in both format and content. I think the best application I've read in 2019. Congratulations.
The user is a very friendly player with good activity, he never breaks rules. Also, he has been admin already, and that's helpful.
Although i dont rage much i can get quite salty and ragequit if theres some round as a hale with a very unfair map. I try to keep myself back by just leaving and not insulting or anything (although i say some rude stuff or insult very little).
It's very rare to see applicants admitting stuff like this. This is a sign of reliability and maturity. Your chatlogs are just slightly not clean, still acceptable, don't worry.

I want to wait before giving you my +1. I'd like to see some improvements in a bit more activity and ofc in cleaner chatlogs. Hoping you manage to do it.
Giving my final feedback in a week or so.
Not very long sessions but still good overall: he connects daily and would surely help the VSH admin team which has been reduced to just 2 admins.
Some misunderstanding has been fixed during this week; in general, I think the applicant is now suitable.

+1

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Zeprus
I appreciate the feedback of you Matth. there isn't too much for me to say except 2 things i can comment on.

I'd like to see some improvements in a bit more activity and of course in cleaner chat logs.
getting a higher activity is not easy since school and all that make it hard. But i think i can add a couple more minutes to that. Aslong I'm able to handle calls it should be fine i think.
About the cleaner chat logs: I'm going to make sure it will be less toxic or any kind of swearing included.
It's very rare to see applicants admitting stuff like this. This is a sign of reliability and maturity.
As you're already saying. Being honest and also including the bad's in the app already instead of others having to tell it is for me important. If trying to get away with this could face bigger problems than they were supposed to. Lying on the internet is something you shouldn't do as practically everyone can find out. Admitting already about some bad stuff is for me important as others can see me as being a honest person walking away with something less dramatic.

Reactions: Roar
Hey Racer, thank you for applying for vsh.

Like matth said very clean application, has previous experience as admin, however I'd like to see your sessions/playtime go up a bit more before giving my vote.

I've received teddi's feedback in private, so this is ready to go under review.

Any questions or you need to note us about incoming inactivity, please message me. Good luck ::):

declined, you may apply again in a month; 11.10.2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread