R.i.p. (Rest in OP) St.Heffe (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here today to celebrate the funeral of st.heffe , he was a good (OP) boss and the last guardian of the business lunch , many of you want to dance on his grave and you are maybe right cause he was OP , but I'm making this funeral to him for the 3 people which really loves him.
So if you want you can ban me from this community for this post, but i just want to remember the good moments with St.Heffe , because he was like my father indestructible and unstoppable
but a cancer takes hime away from me , i m not saying that i want st.heffe back i just want to say St. Heffe You WON'T Be Missed.

-Angelo

Let us pray: OFKJOWQKFJOWSGFJLÖSÖFK VMJOLKGREMJ OPKWQÜ JEGJILHWJKR ZHGNILWQ§JTG POWEKGÜM;WOEJIGH P
Aw man!

The 3 people who liked him now actually have to do EFFORT to play

Never again~ This one was my personal nopengineer in some ways.

Oh jesus, for that? Nah, I think i'll stay at another church thanks.

What the fuck is this thread??

I'm here today to celebrate the funeral of st.heffe , he was a good (OP) boss and the last guardian of the business lunch , many of you want to dance on his grave and you are maybe right cause he was OP , but I'm making this funeral to him for the 3 people which really loves him.
So if you want you can ban me from this community for this post, but i just want to remember the good moments with St.Heffe , because he was like my father indestructible and unstoppable
but a cancer takes hime away from me , i m not saying that i want st.heffe back i just want to say St. Heffe You WON'T Be Missed.

-Angelo
This thread is a joke and so are you for creating it in the first place.
How about focusing more making actual suggestions for new bosses and maps - And not this Drama/Attention whoring? Stupid people, with stupid Topics.

• Agree
Reactions: TekkitFappit
How about focusing more making actual suggestions for new bosses and maps - And not this Drama/Attention whoring? Stupid people, with stupid Topics.

tumblr_ljd6qpdRTM1qawwqzo1_400.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: Uncodex and Capp
You could be Didixo's brother.

This Topic is pretty much dead. He had his Attention.
Don't need to reply for it anymore. Just let it be, and everything will be fine.

• Agree
Reactions: Heratade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread