Quitting Contributing | Idk for how long. (1 Viewer)

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi there,

As some people may have noticed or not me saying that i will quit contributing in Panda.

The time has come, I was thinking about to make this post several days ago but I just didn't have the time and mood to do so.

However, the main reasons why I'm gonna quit contributing in Panda is that, I have some, well more likely several, personal issues with myself and in life in general. I also lost the mood to do things in FF2 overall anyway..
I'm also focusing myself on School and my Family which makes lots of things more complicated.

Will I come back? I am not sure.
Unfortunately, I will not be back this year or next year probably or even further.
I won't be as active as I used to be in Panda, but you will probably still see me play once in a while in any of the servers.

There are of course small things that will be done anyway although I quitted.
I do not want to be involved in any FF2 suggestions, discussions or anything else anymore, unless it's really urgent then I would like Kevin to DM me only, only him, thank you.

The new bosses I was making / was planning to make will be put on hold, Epic Scout, Taming Engineer & Rabid Heavy and The White Spy until I'm back.

The main purpose of this post is to inform people and to tell them that i no longer care and is none of my business of what will happen now to Panda FF2, still as i mentioned some small things will still get their changes.

Some things I may have forgotten due to it's not important enough to mention anyway.

Have a good day, take care.
See you in the future.

A lot of FF2 regulars including me truly appreciated your work on the server and I'm really sad that you're quitting, you made FF2 a lot better with your updates.

I'm glad you're choosing to focus on your personal life now. Take care man :)

Reactions: blood3y
First off, I am glad too that you decided to be real and focus on your real life, there's nothing more important than that.
I have to and will as well thank you for all the job that you did, for FF2, as we know it wasn't a small work, but instead, you improved the whole server, worked on many hales, some of which were yours, and you spent countless nights on coding on them, so they can perform their best (even though you're kind of overdoing some and wasn't always that necessary but whatever), and I appreciate all of that, always have had. And the small fact that there have been as well countless people talking behind your back and insulting you for "adding bullshit hales", "removing *this*, removing *that*, some even could open their mouths and say "you have ruined the server", and what I have to say is, to not give a fuck about that. People will always want something that they don't have, and will be suggesting bullshits (for which they, themselves haven't even thought for a moment, what could happen if it was added), won't be appreciating the things which are already here and will want more, truly disgusting player base. But, even after all of this, everyone is at some point happy that the server is, well was alive and received the needed updates, maybe if you stop contributing to the server, people will realize finally what there is rn and will stop whining about everything. Once again, thanks for everything, and hats off to you, for helping with that server.

I don't think you can quit your tag as the tag was just a badge to show that you had dedicated your time and effort towards panda community. But I do understand you must of felt some pressure with the tag that it made you feel that you had some form of responsibility to continue but you didn't have to if you didn't want to.

Not sure what this means now for those suggestions tagged up. It sounds like you're still fine with those that are pending, but the new ones that are coming on / yet to be processed that we should find someone else. So if that's not what you meant by this thread then let me know.

But yes people don't realise what they had until it is gone. People who help out here: admins, contributors even players who make player reports and suggestion use their time to help panda community be a better place. These people don't have to do that as it is their time, but they choose to do so. It might be personally motivated, but it helps this community improve. Appreciation should always be shown for that.

So thank you UberMedic for your work on FF2. I'm assuming Kevin will still rely on you for the current pending suggestions. I'll make sure the tasks from now do not include you.

To clear things out also mainly cause of Madact's response:

"quitting Contributing" does not mean I'm quitting the tag which is not possible, as Madact said it's a badge and a thank you that you have made content, however, what i'm telling you is that I no longer create content here.

Yes, I don't want to be involved in future suggestions from FF2 thank you Madact.
People for sure reacted with the Dumb emote because i said I don't want to be involved in any FF2 suggestions anymore and me saying that If Kevin needs my help, I may help. Making people think that I see myself as much more important than anyone else. In my opinion, I did take a important part here, others may see it different.
You need to know that I was the ONLY person working on FF2 after a while with Kevin together, so I did feel responsibility cause If something was fucked up, It would be my fault afterall and I wanted to inform people aswell that If any new suggestions will be tasked up that you wont be relying on me any longer to make them.

About the tasked up suggestions, yes I might finish those but not all and don't expect that to happen any time soon because as i said, I'm busy with life and have to focus on more important things.

If there's anything else needing a explaination, feel free to post a reply on this response.

Appreciate to the friendly feedbacks though.

Users who are viewing this thread