Quick Q&A (1 Viewer)

ZeroPC

So I just recently joined the forums after several requests and I decided I'd make my first official (quality) post with a few questions I always had about Jailbreak.

Q: When the round starts and all reds have made it out of their cells, can Meat Grinder be done as a first game? Meaning it's the first game of the day.

Q: If a freeday is given to a player via Last Request and that player "somehow" latespawns during the same round with the freeday active and dies without the freeday next round, can he/she still get that freeday even though the status isn't active? (This has happened recently)

Q: Can you get banned for constantly renaming yourself?

Q: If you are new to the forums, how long does it take to become an official member? I'm kinda jealous of all my friends who are higher ranks than me x.x

Q: As an LR, anything that counts as mic spamming, racism, or harassment is bannable/muteable/gaggable without question, correct?

Those are just some questions I had, with likely more to come in the future
If yall have any answers, I'd appreciate them :)

Well I'm no admin (yet) but here are some answers to your questions
1. There is no rule against that so you can do meatgrinder (even though imo thats kinda bs)
2. Well if there is no freeday status (or evilbeam if its just warden alive) then there is no freeday, would be nice to get an admins opinion on that though.
3. I hope not.
4. I don't know how the forums work but just be active and your rank will increase
5. Guessing that you mean lr's that tell you to do those things, they can just be denied. But hate speech in lr (calling people the big N word through custom) is punishable since the person who did the lr technically wrote that message in chat.

Q: Can you get banned for constantly renaming yourself?
We used to have a plugin that automatically banned players if they renamed themselfes too many times in the same session. It was a countermeasure against name stealers. I have not seen it happen in a very long time though so I would assume it got removed. Regardless I would advice to be safe and not rename yourself tens of times during the same session.
Other than that you can change your name as often as you want and to what you want, within the limits of our rules of course.
Q: If you are new to the forums, how long does it take to become an official member? I'm kinda jealous of all my friends who are higher ranks than me x.x
I have answered a similar question over here https://www.panda-community.com/threads/ranks.16897/#post-86288

lol, I keep coming late to stuff, but there isn't anything new on the forums.

Anyways,
1. according to the rules, meatgrinder does not exist, which means it is a custom minigame, which means that it must be played out of cell area. Same goes for playing a game first, I'm pretty sure travis or somebody made up the myth about it, but there are no rules about a time limit or if you have to play a minigame first to get lr, as long as it isn't in the cell area, meatgrinder can be played first.

5. lr would be denied, just as you can deny any custom lr, and the dude would get reported/banned

sorry again for being like 2 months late ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Classy Plant can you please read over the forum rules again. You seem to have forgotten that we do not allow the necro bumping of threads and although we massively appreciate the input and activity you have on our servers. You maybe need to reconsider if you really needed to comment on this thread of threads alike from months in the past.

Good day
Magglet

Users who are viewing this thread