Questions (1 Viewer)

Addster

Donator
I just decided to ask a few questions that have been on my mind lately for no reason, so Ill just ask.

Why did the "slay on freekill" standard disappear?
I know some people might say "it makes you an inactive guard" or "its not in the rules", but back a few months before, people were told that if you freekill, you have to slay. I know we have a lot more admins now that can respawn players, but it's just changed.

Why has slaying right in front of Reds to give them ammo not been banned yet?
It's literally helping Reds rebel, and many players have done it and not been punished. Now you can bring up the argument that "it's not in the rules", "the reds don't have to pick it up", and "I 'accidently' slayed and it happened to get in their hands", but seriously, I don't understand why it's not been banned. Helping Reds get ammo easily and slaying to make it a pain for Blus to deal with just doesn't make sense to make legal.

Is tricking a Blu into freekill as a Red legal?
I've seen this happen many times, where a Red might say to an unexperienced guard or someone and tell them that someones KoS or something, and they do it and then there's a huge mess after it. Now, the problem is that Reds are told they can't do that at times, as it encourages Blus to break rules or some shit I was told. But, really, the Red can say all he wants. Reds are allowed to trick or lie according to the rules. Blus must know not to listen to those tricks or lies. Why should the Red be told not to trick when the Reds are allowed to?

This is probably gonna make huge rage, so please, keep it simple. I'm only asking a few questions, I don't want a rant. Thanks.

Why did the "slay on freekill" standard disappear?
Since in the rules it says blues CAN slay not must slay but slaying is to show that you are sorry
Why has slaying right in front of Reds to give them ammo not been banned yet?
It not specified that its illegal but yeah you can get guard banned because you are assisting other reds and round sabotaging . But i was told my an admin that its ok if its at the end of the round like when lr is given.
Is tricking a Blu into freekill as a Red legal?
I was told that its illegal and idk if you can muted/gagged for it as a red. But tricking a blu into freekilling/breaking rules is very bad.

Please tell me if i am wrong in any of these. Thanks for reading uwu.

Users who are viewing this thread