Answered Questions About Admin Applications (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Removed

Hello, I have been a long time user of Panda Community's Jailbreak server. Although I am below the age limit as of now, I have two questions I would like to ask.

Firstly, I would like to know if I am region locked to a server. Although I do live in the US, I prefer playing on the UK server (#17). Is there any restrictions requiring me to have to apply and receive admin on the US server before I may apply for the UK server?

Secondly, how would one check the time they have acquired on the server? I saw in the application information that I needed 72 hours in the server before application. I played a lot in the past and quit playing for a while, and only recently came back a month ago. Is there a command I can use to find out?

No, you may apply for any server you are active on, given you meet the requirements.

You can check your activity on gameME, or more specifically here. Ingame the /rank command will give you this information for the server you are currently on.

• Funny
Reactions: Madact
You are not restricted, you can admin on any server you choose. However, you will need 3 days on that server. So if you want to admin the eu jb, you'd have to have 3 days on that server.
However, if successful we sometimes give extra powers to trials that want to help out on a server of the same gamemode. So long as they are use to admin and have a decent amount of time there.

https://gameme.panda-community.com/search?q=STEAM_0:0:95606375&si=players&rc=all&x=0&y=0

This is your logs.
20:06:35 hours
07:14:04 hours

So you've got a while to go.

• Funny
Reactions: TBotV63
Thank you :). My issue is now resolved, if an admin can mark it as that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread