Question (1 Viewer)

Speedy

I have a question, so basically when I start playing CS:GO the first 5 minutes I play it's fine but then It starts lagging really hard... I recorded a demo if you guys would like to help me.. But I didn't record it from the beggining, also I would like to know why is that sv in the bottom right corner flashing red and yellow. If someone knows please tell me, and if there is a way to fix this.
Demo link https://www.dropbox.com/s/t0ewle0fmfarkkj/demo.dem?dl=0
Ty.

~Speedy

I had the same problem for a while until I did a full scan on my pc and after that everything is working perfectly fine.

_PIG

I had the same problem for a while until I did a full scan on my pc and after that everything is working perfectly fine.

_PIG
For viruses? Ugh haven't done that for like 2 years now I believe

I started a full scan and then just walked away from my computer
Yeah good idea but what will I do in the meanwhile :( I can't wait 2 hours ffs, ahh I'll just be on my phone. Ty pig.

Alright, if it is blinking red and yellow when you have activated net_graph 1 in console @csgo it means that the servers host of which server you are playing on is having problems. There's nothing you can do about it but to inform the host/server owner.

Alright, if it is blinking red and yellow when you have activated net_graph 1 in console @csgo it means that the servers host of which server you are playing on is having problems. There's nothing you can do about it but to inform the host/server owner.
Then every server is broken :) I'll just do what @Mr.Pig said.

Nah I have 3 adblock no worrie about ads :)
Honestly, get your pc reset to factory settings. By that i mean reinstall the whole pc, there's an option for "factory settings". Then install the stuff you use again, but do scan more than one time each two years..

Because if you have not searched your drivers for 2 years, it should be basically junk atm..

Honestly, get your pc reset to factory settings. By that i mean reinstall the whole pc, there's an option for "factory settings". Then install the stuff you use again, but do scan more than one time each two years..

Because if you have not searched your drivers for 2 years, it should be basically junk atm..
I've done that couple of times now so no need plus it works fine now.

Users who are viewing this thread