Question. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

@Tekukarin - Cammy I would just like to ask, is this admin impersionating?
2015-12-27_00001.jpg
2015-12-27_00002.jpg
2015-12-27_00003.jpg
2015-12-27_00004.jpg
He was typing and talking with that name.. I was just wondering if this is admin impersionating since his name is "Cammy Jr."

Ty for your reply.

Did he do anything admin related? like warning them and threatening them with bans etc.?

He is just saying you will get banned DON'T teamkill!!!! He was raging and stuff..

He doesn't even know how to be warden propperly... He was threatening some guys.

Looks more like admin disrespect in a way.

When someone stupidly asked if he was cammy, the immediate response was 'no'.

Nvm honestly don't want to start a discussion with you

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1940885

Player seems to have a non-existent grudge against me. Since Persi got the ban from Wolf, those two had some weird issue against me. Persi dropped it (after I took a liking to his spray), but it appears that Pepsi still has an issue.

He may have been trying to copy/mock me, as I usually never speak with any sound of happiness in my voice.

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1940885

Player seems to have a non-existent grudge against me. Since Persi got the ban from Wolf, those two had some weird issue against me. Persi dropped it (after I took a liking to his spray), but it appears that Pepsi still has an issue.

He may have been trying to copy/mock me, as I usually never speak with any sound of happiness in my voice.

Hello,
This is from 1 week ago, but i'll still reply since you've mentioned my name.
I do not and I've never had any issue with you. The spray you were talking about was just a joke: if anything it was supposed to make you laugh, and i personally just used it twice or three times. Of course I was confident that you wouldn't have been very offended by it, and as I saw it wasn't a big deal for you. I'm just sorry to know that the joke made you think that i have some issues with you, since it's not true.

Also, i have nothing to do with this impersonification, mocking or whatever it is. I have the player in my friendlist, but I do not know when and why he did this, since i didn't even know this happened before reading this. I wasn't online when the events that Speedy took screenshots happaned.

-Persi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread