Question (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe,
I guess it’s time to say goodbye. I was googling a theme for my community and I notice I found the theme that it’s the same like Panda. So I want to use it because I like this design.

Goodbye. :)

• Funny
Reactions: EndMyLife and ChipZ
Hehe,
I guess it’s time to say goodbye. I was googling a theme for my community and I notice I found the theme that it’s the same like Panda. So I want to use it because I like this design.

Theme that looks exactly like Panda's? Hmmm.

• Dislike
Reactions: TBotV63 and TWC
Theme that looks exactly like Panda's? Hmmm.

Its default layout

Hehe,

But you copy pasted almost all threads from panda :thinking: When I checked last time, donator, rules and any other important threads were from panda.

Reactions: ChipZ
Its default layout

But you copy pasted almost all threads from panda :thinking: When I checked last time, donator, rules and any other important threads were from panda.
He could've changed it tho.

• Disagree
Reactions: TBotV63
Clearly u need to succ kvn harder :( like we all do

• Funny
Reactions: ChipZ
Aight, taking hyten.tf is a dick move. The threads panda has are pretty basic, I get he copied the text exactly but no need to hate on the man, all he wanted was to start a community. He obviously liked the look of the panda community and wanted to make his stuff look similar. There's no need to mock and make fun of.

Aight, taking hyten.tf is a dick move.
Just as big of a dick move as copying the forums, multiple threads that are not his own and roles. It's only fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread