Question about the command ''go to'' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Ciri

Question to the administators of Jailbreak or any regulars on the jailbreak servers, if the warden says ''go to the yellow line'' and you crouch walk, should you really be killed for ''delaying''? The command ''go to'' doesn't exactly specify that you can't crouch walk so I'd just like to see what others have to say about it.

@Zushikikato Wolfeh just asking if you could please say what you gotta say after some admins or people have said their opinions

If I'm going to be honest with you I think the jailbreak rules end up being taken a little too seriously. I get it because right, if they delay on purpose fine. But delaying on accident? Such as visible lag and misunderstanding of orders (Again genuine, people can lie about this).
Other players get this sense of who should die. So much so that the warden and guards have different opinions. You don't know how many times I've given orders, somebody just accidentally presses the wrong key then makes their way but gets killed by a guard because of that one mistake.

I don't mind them making mistakes because they're not purposely trying to rebel, they're just confused or having problems. There are however other players that will take advantage and use excuses to delay. Those are the ones you should be shooting and that's what really should be happening.

But instead all we got is trigger happy players. So people end up leaving because of the mistakes they make is causing them instant death from a trigger happy guards/wardens.

Is it really that bad if a player decides to taunt walk rather than crotch? I get that they should be following orders, but a taunt walk is as slow was a crotch. I'm not seeing anybody taunting walking away successfully or even killing someone in a taunt walk :rolleyes:

i taunt walked with the bumper cart, i arrived at the same time as other people. but appairently someone waiting in their cell and arriving 4 seconds after me wouldn't be KOS but i would. According to this logic i can kill anyone who turns around for 0.5 seconds because they are "delaying" since it makes you move slower.

Also siding on madacts parts. about the "trigger" happy wardens and the overly strict rules. Want to be strict. Specify it being saying so, i always do that. i could be a gaint asshole and make it strict as fucked so nobody can rebel. and reduce the fun alot..

Also i would like to bring this up to ciri aswell and to every other player. " hugging the wall" is facing it aswell. For the 15th time. you don't hug with your ass. The only way to hug an ass is like this
hqdefault.jpg
(

yes I know about the part with huggging the back wall, isn't exactly right according the definition but I'm fine with how it is right now, because admins have already put it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread