Answered Question about the bhop skip rule - #09 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question: Is skipping traps that have already been activated by death allowed or no? And should I warn a player not to do such things if I see them skip an already activated trap?

I ask since I am unable to find any mention of this in the 'The Deathrun Bhop Rule Clarification'. It only states that you cannot skip non-automatic traps (traps activated by death or A.I mode) and that you cannot skip on a freerun either, at least not on #09. I'm not asking for my own sake since I typically try to avoid skipping anything activated by death (non-auto traps) but instead asking because I see people skipping already activated traps and am a bit hesitant to warn them since I have no idea if it's allowed or not.

The confusion derives from the fact that. I believe, if skipping traps on a free run, "Shows how and where trap skips are done to players who didn't know, which is not allowed", then wouldn't skipping on an already activated trap do the same thing?

If this has already been answered or stated somewhere else, I could not find it.

Thanks for reading.

Reactions: Tar
Never mind, this can be closed as I know the answer now. However I think it might be beneficial for other players if this question on, “skipping already activated traps”, was elaborated on in the ‘Deathrun Bhop Rule Clarification’.

thx :scout1:

Never mind, this can be closed as I know the answer now. However I think it might be beneficial for other players if this question on, “skipping already activated traps”, was elaborated on in the ‘Deathrun Bhop Rule Clarification’.

thx :scout1:
So can you or can you not?
Also put your reccomendation in suggestion :) it would help if they cleared it up

• Agree
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
So can you or can you not?
Also put your reccomendation in suggestion :) it would help if they cleared it up
I spoke with one of the DR admins in private and they said that skipping is skipping so it is not allowed. Still a little confused though.

Also good idea, I will make a suggestion for it.

• Informative
Reactions: Mark! and moonsic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread