Question about donating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortex

*I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I didn't know where else to post it

Recently about an hour ago, I donated using PayPal and never got my perk or rank. I'm kinda stuck because I asked an admin what to do and he referred me to Luigi but he's not online. Also, if I try to refund, I'll just get banned even though I never received it. It may have been because of the currency? I'm not really sure and I kinda need help. Anyone know?

I believe the donator features are added manually by the owner (@Kevin), and it might take time, depending whether he is available to take care of it or not. Right now, it is early in the morning here in Western-Europe, and he is most likely sleeping right now.

pls be patient

• Useful
Reactions: Vortex
Okay, I appreciate you replying to me, and I will wait a little bit longer. Also, sorry about posting this very early, different time zones in such.

Reactions: TBotV63 and Danny
Okay, I appreciate you replying to me, and I will wait a little bit longer. Also, sorry about posting this very early, different time zones in such.
For me when I donated, I added Kevin on Steam and asked him about it. Since Kevin's busy a lot of the time it took 1-3 days to get my perks.

*I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I didn't know where else to post it

Recently about an hour ago, I donated using PayPal and never got my perk or rank. I'm kinda stuck because I asked an admin what to do and he referred me to Luigi but he's not online. Also, if I try to refund, I'll just get banned even though I never received it. It may have been because of the currency? I'm not really sure and I kinda need help. Anyone know?
who did you donate to?

• Winner
Reactions: DeadSworn
i cant see any transaction which could be from you, so provide me the transaction id or add me on steam.

i cant see any transaction which could be from you, so provide me the transaction id or add me on steam.

Anyway to PM?

to clear this up here - he had a typo in the "community"; therefore i didnt recieved it.

Reactions: Vortex
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread