Question about a command. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waxel

Hi all :)

I'm making this thread because i'm not sure if this command is added in every panda server.
The command that im talking about is the /me or !me, usually used to roleplay among a server. Now the problem is- the command works in eudb #04 and in #19 aswell but not in FF2 #13 nor in any other servers, although i played only a fews. Furthermore people who often roleplay do not feel comfortable when writing in chat *text* instead of /me text, which is a better way to roleplay for me (that command allows the roleplayer to hide completely the asterisks and overall it is BEAUTIFUL to look in the chat). Is there any way to add this command in all the servers?

I think it was removed from jailbreak because people would abuse it.
Same actually goes for the others kinda. Using /me
avoids it from being recorded on gameME, but you didn't hear that from me :kappa:
I think because of what is in >secret< is the reason it is removed from a lot of servers. Unless Kevin says something else.

• Informative
Reactions: Waxel
avoids it from being recorded on gameME
Screenshots are made for bringing proofs afterall :kappa:.
Maybe giving this command an opportunity to reborn? Aswell i guess there are no hopes for being re-added in jb lmao. Not that i can criticize, since i don't play on that server.
Thanks for your time Madact, atleast now i know why it doesn't work in the others :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread