Declined Put a restriction/requirement on "Meatgrinder" days. (Jailbreak) (1 Viewer)

Meatgrinder should be updated to

• Can only do it with 2 or less guards

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Large round delay between each "meatgrinder" day

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • REMOVE IT ENTIRELY PLS

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Keep it the same

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyl3

Friendly PSA: Jailbreak has a game which is meatgrinder where reds get in a tightly enclosed space and fight till one person. A troubling time for anyone whos not medic or heavy.

I'm noticing more and more wardens doing meatgrinder to the point where its becoming extremely infuriating (crutch for bad wardens). You basically always lose if your not medic or heavy, with rare exceptions (EX: Getting 3 random crits in a row). I ask there be some sort of limit, similar to cell wars needing 3 or less guards. They're both ff games, Why not? Hell, meatgrinder is just a larger scale version of cellwars.
I could suggest: 2 or less blues. 4-5 round delay between each "meatgrinder" day. OR JUST BAN IT ENTIRELY (I wouldn't complain in the slightest).

Nobody complained when we did the same thing but only without the name "meatgrinder" why are everyone getting so sour about a type of cellwars that is a good way to end a long round of JB, also Cellwars are not allowed if there are more than 4 guards and that does not need to change.

Nobody complained when we did the same thing but only without the name "meatgrinder" why are everyone getting so sour about a type of cellwars that is a good way to end a long round of JB, also Cellwars are not allowed if there are more than 4 guards and that does not need to change.
I'm not suggesting Cell wars needs to changed, I'm suggesting the ff restriction that requires cell wars have 3 or less guards be applied to Meatgrinder as well

Why 3 or less guards instead of just copying the cellwar rule with 4 or less guards?
To keep it in line with cell wars, What sense does it make to have an ff game at to have 3 or less guards when a more destructive ff game can be done with any amount of blues.

Now I don't understand, what do you mean? Should we change celllwars to only 3 guards too?
No. This thread is about "Meatgrinder" not cellwars, I'm simply suggesting that there should be a restriction on meatgrinder in some way like cell wars as they are both similar but with meatgrinder being a fight down to one person. It also doesn't have to be a "Blues must have X or less guards" before they could do this, there could be a large delay between these rounds.

Is there really not a vote for when you actually don't want to change it? Now before you say ''just don't vote'' it could actually show that the majority might not want it changed at all

Is there really not a vote for when you actually don't want to change it? Now before you say ''just don't vote'' it could actually show that the majority might not want it changed at all
hm, forgot about that.. I can't change that now.. if a staff could somehow change that, that would be greatly appreciated.

while we wait for the poll on this thread to be changed, I recreated the question with the appropriate answers here.

more rules in jailbreak, residentsleeper

• Dislike
Reactions: Snuggles
I agree that it should have the same number of guards (3 or less) like with cell wars. Makes sense

In my opinion Meatgrinder SHOULD be used with 2 or less guards only because right now when Meatgrinder is used it is someone new to the game and instead of having a normal round they instantly do meatgrinder whenever they are warden.

A bit old, but meatgrinder is one of the worst things a BLU can do as a warden, imo.

Allowing it when there's only 3 or less guards - the exact same as cell wars' status, would make sense. Any more, and it's too much, and less, and it's not happening anyway.

Maybe a 1:5 ratio could also work.

XR03Nby.png

It's what the community decided.

XR03Nby.png

It's what the community decided.
So 11 of the people who voted wanted a change, and 5 wanted it to stay the same. Looks like a change of some kind is what the community decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread