Invalid Punishment (1moonth) without any strict reason..? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that happend in 31.3.2021 on Panda neon trade server. As always i join on this server to sell items (paints,keys,metal,.....) and offcourse to have "training" with sniper. After the time this player : Steam Community :: Shadow Amulet started sniper war with me. I have dominated him for first time and he were mad, so he decided to pick one friend to keep killing me, okay this is not matter at all. After he said that "all guys or people from SLOVANIA are dumb or something like that. After i said him "you are dumb or blind, one of this you are 100%" 1. First of all check ? my steam profile, and see the country where i live. It calls SLOVENIA:nekoheart:, not SLOVAnia❌ (EU). 2.You cannot be so toxic and to be racist against any player #STOPtoRACISM ? !! 3. You have to respect every player not matter the age or gender... If you are 10,15,25,50+ years old if parents learned you that way you will be a good person overall. 4 Never on your panda servers i didnt hurt anybody with my words (might be only if i defend myself) like EVERYONE does if you see or hear that somethig what you dont want to see or hear. Im sure all understand what i want to tell! 5. In every game players are toxic i mean... really toxic and they dont get any punishment or warning. So if we look in that way then you ADMINS must mutte or remove atleast 70% players on your servers. 6. The person which were toxic and racist against me didnt even get any warning or something + after he smilled at me and Admin saw that. Now, tell me anybody where is justice and "fair play"'!?!? If there is justice must be the same for all, not just for par % of players. Then better change the rules or make something different in that way!

I hope that someone really can help me out. Or even better if Mikey accept my friend request or send me DM.

Under i have added also the chat what was called admin "toxic".

THANKS in advance !!! ?

Attachments

• 342354235234542341.png
    342354235234542341.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 107
Follow the template.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread