Declined Proposal to add a Dodgeball practice server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominoose

Donator
Hey! I’ve been thinking about a lot of things that would improve everyone’s experience playing dodgeball on Panda and one of them was a practice server. Now you may be thinking that there’s other practice servers out there, but the rockets on those servers behave differently. For someone like me who is trying to get better everyday, having a practice server to go to with the same rocket behavior as the regular servers is useful. Along with the fact that sometimes there’s no one on the servers to go play with, this would be a valuable way to spend time while the servers fill up. For anyone who doesn’t know what a Dodgeball Practice server entails, there’s a bot, not controlled by humans, constantly hitting the rocket back at you. With enough skill you could reach speeds of 300+ mph and is what pros use to get better as well. With that being said I really appreciate this being considered and I hope you can all see where I’m coming from.

You can always make your own custom server, so you can tinker with it to your own liking.

With enough skill you could reach speeds of 300+ mph and is what pros use to get better as well.
Pros don’t practice on bot servers. Bots are predictable and aren’t dicks. If you want to get better, go against players with “rude” play styles, so you’ll get better at countering them. Don’t be that guy, who whines about switches and downspikes because he can’t catch them. Also, if you want to be an overall better dodgeball player, play on different servers because the physics are different along with the players.

Could someone close this thread? Obviously haven’t thought this through. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread