Invalid Programs/Scrims Staff Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Program

- Your name and/or nickname Jon (Scrim)

- Your age: 15

- Who gave you permission to apply? Myself?

- Your Steam32 ID STEAM_1:0:145350160

- Your general online times and your timezone GMT +2

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? I mostly play on trade #25 and im getting into the jailbreak servers. as those have the most amount of players.

- Do you have a microphone? Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Manager position for OGL Networks (Gmod) along with multiple admin/mod positions on minecraft and Discord servers.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yes

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I have great past experience i have an excellent understanding of any and all rules on the server, I'm used to moderating and can do my job well.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. To make it short, i'd probably just be playing/trading on the servers and if i were to see anyone breaking server rules or something among those lines, i would take appropriate action.

I'm sorry hun, this will have to be marked as invalid, you don't meet the 3 Day minimum requirement to apply.

You can apply once you meet the +3 days threshold, make sure to look at accepted ( and even denied/invalid applications) for advice of improving the application. Your chat seems clean ( you can use /rtd by the way) and the sessions are kind of lacking. The punishment part for the most part needs to be worked on. You can also get to know the community more and interact ( especially the server you're applying for). Good luck if you do plan to reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread