Declined prime. . .'s Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

prime. . .

What's your username? prime. . .

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:417715525

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? No one had tolded me

Why were you punished? FreeKilling

Why should we revoke your punishment? I was killing a red on accident due to lack of warden on my team. I was forgiven and was told to slay myself, I did so and I was banned for more than 8 hours just for a kill.

Im gonna be honest, the staff team is good and keeps an eye for tolerance in the TF2 Jailbreak server. But over ONE kill?? Kinda big for accidental killing and was also forgiven... Need to do better staff team. Rules were read twice and I know what I did was wrong. But the ban wasn't needed, in other scenario's in the TF2 Jailbreak of Panda Community were no team bans from the blu side. Kinda biased and I even call admins for scenarios like that. Please ask for proof and mod logs ig before accusing and punishing harshley.

Nevermind no need to find the time I got it.
image.png

Ill go look for the demo for ya.

It was because you blatantly tauntkilled, and inevitably freekilled a player who was told to wait, and who was about to recieve LR after the game was checked for non rebellers.

Tick 123000.

Attachments

• 2023-02-04_15-42-54.dem
    44.3 MB · Views: 37
It was because you blatantly tauntkilled, and inevitably freekilled a player who was told to wait, and who was about to recieve LR after the game was checked for non rebellers.
I never killed anyone before LR, it was the start of the round and was in cells and warden never gave orders UNTIL it was announced that it was said but needed to be repeated. I have vouchers and I kinda think that does this make the person that was banned not being able to be believed? The second ban I understand, but the first one wasn't due to anything relavant.

Watch the demo, and go to the tick mentioned. It just takes a small amount of effort to load it up.

Freekill here seems pretty blatant, also baiting if you wanna stack more charges I guess.

Declined.

• Sad
Reactions: _Black
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread