Completed Potential to make a certain spot exploiting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magglet

Donator
1628514696113.png

I want to make this very clear, I don't want these players punished for using this spot countless players have and just because I am suggesting this now doesn't mean they should get banned or anything.

I personally find this spot an exploit of the map. THere is literally no surface there to stand on and there is no way this was intentionally put on the map. It is very exploitable creates a huge amount of safety for snipers and on a few occasions inexperienced hales literally cannot get up there. Its very difficult to get up there even when you are decent because of the huge knockback snipers have along side it being towards the limit of what hale can reach.

Just a suggestion

@Falkì @Syntex @Furken

maybe this can be fixed through stripper.

Reactions: Magglet
A very simple edit of the map can fix this exploit

Reactions: Magglet
if needed someone can edit an death barrier maybe,to prevent further attempts getting there

if needed someone can edit an death barrier maybe,to prevent further attempts getting there
Just edit the playerclip brush volume so the players can't get to that extra pixel of volume anymore

Reactions: Aces
So long as it gets done I don't mind either option. I'm surprised Berke even stepped in for this.

Added to task #220 VSH / FF2 - Add / Remove maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread