Possible Servers. (1 Viewer)

mermite

Banned
Here is a list of all the community made mods I could bother finding that we don't already have as part of our 'roster':

Arena: Respawn
Advanced Weaponiser
Basketball
Balloon Race
Bombermod
Crabmod
Fort Wars
Freeze Tag
The Hunted
Parkour Fortress (though I'm told that this is impossible to implement due to the creator wanting it for his own servers.)
Smash Bros (Again, it looks like its exclusive to the creators servers.)
TF2 Ware (Again not 100%, I believe we've had it previously but has proven to be too buggy)
TF2 x10
TF2 Tightrope
Ultiduo (though this would be a server dedicated to just 4 people, not sure if it's worth implementing)
Zombie Fortress

Those being all the community made mods that I can be bothered to find, should you have any knowledge of more, I can add them to the list (and hopefully a page that explains it somewhat.) I know alot of people were interested in placing vanilla servers too, which is a nice idea; for those who aren't aware of vanilla tf2 gamemodes:

Arena
Capture The Flag (we have a dedicated 2fort map for this though)
Control Point
King Of The Hill
Mann Power
Mann Vs. Machine (we have a dedicated mvm server)
Payload
Payload Race
Robot Destruction (is this even a thing anymore?!)
Special Delivery
Territorial Control

Also, a list of maps that will probably be on the vanilla rotation should it be requested.

Anyway, get discussing which ones you favour, let me know which you like the sound of the most and if I have missed any off, should the need arise, a poll could always be added if a certain gamemode grabs enough demand from the forum.

Thanks
mermite:sadpanda:

Added from comments:

Uber Upgrades

Last edited:
Here is a list of all the community made mods I could bother finding that we don't already have as part of our 'roster':

Arena: Respawn
Advanced Weaponiser
Basketball
Balloon Race
Bombermod
Crabmod
Fort Wars
Freeze Tag
The Hunted
Parkour Fortress (though I'm told that this is impossible to implement due to the creator wanting it for his own servers.)
Smash Bros
TF2 Ware (Again not 100%, I believe we've had it previously but has proven to be too buggy)
TF2 x10
TF2 Tightrope
Ultiduo (though this would be a server dedicated to just 4 people, not sure if it's worth implementing)
Zombie Fortress

Those being all the community made mods that I can be bothered to find, should you have any knowledge of more, I can add them to the list (and hopefully a page that explains it somewhat.) I know alot of people were interested in placing vanilla servers too, which is a nice idea; for those who aren't aware of vanilla tf2 gamemodes:

Arena
Capture The Flag (we have a dedicated 2fort map for this though)
Control Point
King Of The Hill
Mann Power
Mann Vs. Machine (we have a dedicated mvm server)
Payload
Payload Race
Robot Destruction (is this even a thing anymore?!)
Special Delivery
Territorial Control

Anyway, let me know which you like the sound of the most and if I have missed any off, should the need arise, a poll could always be added if a certain gamemode grabs enough favor from the forum.

Thanks
mermite:sadpanda:
Why didn't you just put it here? https://www.panda-community.com/threads/big-panda-3-soon-alive.3810/#post-21656

Because I was told by Kevin to make a new thread.

Edit:

"mermite: and had a few ideas but id whether to suggest if its already up n running
kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com: go ahead
mermite: <3
mermite: thnx bae
kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com: suggest it on the forums
kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com: and i'll look at it
mermite: was going to
kVN.tf - Panda-Community.com: but make an new thread :p"

Plus, it looks cleaner...

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Kevin
I'm pretty sure Smash Bros is a private mod, made by some guy in Slag Gaming.

Also, Zombie Fortress is super fun.

I'm pretty sure Smash Bros is a private mod, made by some guy in Slag Gaming.

Also, Zombie Fortress is super fun.
only cause something is "private" doesnt mean we cant have it ;)

• Winner
Reactions: mermite
only cause something is "private" doesnt mean we cant have it ;)
In which case, please try to get Parkour as it's such good fun and very popular. It's basically a free version of mirrors edge and who doesn't love free things.

• Agree
Reactions: metsän henki
In which case, please try to get Parkour as it's such good fun and very popular. It's basically a free version of mirrors edge and who doesn't love free things.
k...z like free stuff :3

• Agree
Reactions: mermite
Garry's mod anyone, no?

Garry's mod anyone, no?
I'm not sure, it's quite hard to get a good following on G-Mod, I doubt we could expand the panda player base dramatically, but I could be wrong and G-Mod server would be a brilliant idea. What gamemodes did you have in mind?

I'm not sure, it's quite hard to get a good following on G-Mod, I doubt we could expand the panda player base dramatically, but I could be wrong and G-Mod server would be a brilliant idea. What gamemodes did you have in mind?
Murder and TTT, they are the usual ones that you start with (from what I've seen atleast)

Users who are viewing this thread