Accepted Possible ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceDemo

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:160848257&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: PrinceDemo (Formerly TrueDemoknight)
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:160848257
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-10-05 18:06:12
Reason about the Ban: it says no reason on the site but iirc i was being a toxic pos to the mods/admins
Admin that Banned you: it says CONSOLE but most likely was Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Because back then i was a dumb teenager. How I treated the staff was utterly uncalled for. Got super angry for a petty reason and lashed out at the staff on the forums. So I'd like to apologize for being a massive pain in the ass back then...

Seems in the previous appeal Kevin handled the situation, so I'll talk to him about this before a decision is made. Give me next Wednesday maximum .

Reactions: PrinceDemo
So it's Wednesday!
I've messaged Kevin about this and he doesn't seem bothered by this so it's up to me.

So looking at this it was a long time ago. You've apologized for it. I believe by now you deserve the second chance.

Also it seemed to be issues with alts which I'm not exactly sure of the context but if it was you it's best not to alt to avoid your punishment. If it wasn't you and you find yourself banned for duplicate account for no reason just message me. I am happy to help you understand your situation in private before you make an appeal.

You may be monitored and could receive a permanent ban without warning if you are found breaking rules again. If you do, you won't be able to appeal your ban for 1 year so long as the punishment is valid.
Here is a link to the rules. Your rulebreaking was mainly due to stealing rockets, which dodgeball I believe isn't as active as it use to be, so you just have to watch out for other gameserver rules.

Reactions: PrinceDemo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread