Pootler is here (1 Viewer)

Pootler

(Pootler is, quite obviously, a joke. Same goes with Pootler's Army. I decided to create him to distract myself and others from annoyances and occasional boredom in TF2 and it seems to work. This isn't some 'clan' or 'community', nor a political message, don't take it seriously. Have fun with it! If there are any issues, tell me and I'll fix.)

(Warning, huge pic)
EcTbmpz.jpg

Greetings!
My name is Pootler.
Pootler wishes to make TF2 great again.
Pootler shall build great dispenser. Trust Pootler, nobody builds better dispensers than him.
Ignore rumors of the six million spycrab massacre. It was... Accident. Yes, accident during spycrab migration near... High explosive weaponry deposit. Pootler had nothing to do with it.

Vote for Pootler:
205C5193A88902958C4F27D93BDC5FEF6AEAA5F1

Join Pootler's Army:
SjGfPr6.jpg

(If you do wish to join Pootler's Army, feel free to add me on Steam and I'll invite you to the group. In my off-time I mainly hang around the Panda hightower server, occasionally hopping to other 'alltalk on' servers when things are getting dull/tryhardy. I do hop on casual mode and I will Pootler around in there as well, but not as a friendly - feel free to poke me for a party invite for more coordinated play.)

[EDIT]
The large SFM image is still a WIP. Will be changed in the near future.

• Funny
Reactions: ninja_panos
Welcome :p

Join Pootler's Army:
SjGfPr6.jpg
(If you do wish to join Pootler's Army, feel free to add me on Steam and I'll invite you to the group. In my off-time I mainly hang around the Panda hightower server, occasionally hopping to other 'alltalk on' servers when things are getting dull/tryhardy. I do hop on casual mode and I will Pootler around in there as well, but not as a friendly - feel free to poke me for a party invite for more coordinated play.)
I smell isis fake appearence around

Edit: welcome to the forums

If you ever come to #06 and you hear Pootler's 10 year old microphone, don't freak out, I have heard it and I don't mind it, as from the get-go I could tell it's all entertainment purposes.

Welcome to the community btw :scout1:

(he's not 10, his microphone is 10 years old)

Users who are viewing this thread