Not a Bug Poor Server Performance (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

I don't know if this is the same across all your servers, but I was on a 2fort server (209.58.178.102:27035) and noticed that the server's frame rate was extremely erratic. It's supposed to be hovering around 66.7 fps, but it was going from as low as 18 up to 100+. This is NOT normal and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the cause for a lot of the lag and rubber-banding people are getting. I'd highly advise looking into this and either upgrading your hosting if possible or perhaps limiting the network settings to relieve stress on the server.

FYI If you want to see the fps of the server while in game, use net_graph 4 in console. The "sv: " on the net graph is the server fps.

I don't know if this is the same across all your servers, but I was on a 2fort server (209.58.178.102:27035) and noticed that the server's frame rate was extremely erratic. It's supposed to be hovering around 66.7 fps, but it was going from as low as 18 up to 100+. This is NOT normal and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the cause for a lot of the lag and rubber-banding people are getting. I'd highly advise looking into this and either upgrading your hosting if possible or perhaps limiting the network settings to relieve stress on the server.

FYI If you want to see the fps of the server while in game, use net_graph 4 in console. The "sv: " on the net graph is the server fps.
server performance is alright, i've checked the monitoring and didnt see any overuse.
unsure if you realized but the server is located in singapore.

• Informative
Reactions: Chae
also to note there was a scheduled maintenance in the datacenter which might've lead to that issue you might've had.

Date: May 03, 2021
Time: 18:00 SGT (UTC+08:00) - 20:00 SGT (UTC+08:00)
The expected maintenance window will be 2 hours.

• Informative
Reactions: Aces and Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread