Poll regarding an "intended feature" (1 Viewer)

Fix free days "saving" free days for later rounds?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • No

Votes: 37 94.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1655238079449.png

As shown here, and as Iv'e been hearing from Backslash himself, multiple people know how to "save" a freeday onto a round that doesn't intend for freeday to exist. Such as Hunger games
I think this is abuse of the freeday plugin, what do you all think? LR's don't go as intended and I think thats an exploit by definition

I'm confused as to how your poll and post are supposed to interact with each other.
What do you mean fix?

Its an intended feature, there is an option to turn it off in the config, and we have it on, seems to me like it doesn't need "fixing".

• Useful
Reactions: salguod
I mean if I person "saves" a freeday until another round it's not like it's gonna affect how the round goes. It happens on a day like warday, hunger games, or hide and seek? Just let them have their freeday, and in the latter two days give LR to the last non-freeday (and of course non-rebelling) RED.

• Indifferent
Reactions: Ian
It really isn't a big deal if you think about it.

HG:
Does it matter? No, If the freeday strikes a red then they lose their freeday status. Still, they can't receive LR since they are considered freedays. You can tell them to not interfere as always.

Warday:
Everyone is KOS either way and the freeday boost is only really good at preventing damage from all the guards except warden.

Hide and Seek:
Same concept as HG, can't receive LR. Merely side assets.

Pokemon:
Sides assets.

Any normal round:

Literally freeday for # amounts of dudes.

• Useful
Reactions: Kazzy and ballsack
Honestly I think an admin should just close this already because the amount of no votes so overwhelmingly exceed the one yes vote that it's pretty much set and stone nobody wants "saved" freedays removed.

Honestly I think an admin should just close this already because the amount of no votes so overwhelmingly exceed the one yes vote that it's pretty much set and stone nobody wants "saved" freedays removed.
Technically this isn’t a suggestion

Reactions: Nergal Nergalton
Everybody needs a freeday break every now and then evn if it is during a mass game of hide and seek

Attachments

• 7AA4EC73-E0D5-497A-8486-02701DE0170C.gif
    7AA4EC73-E0D5-497A-8486-02701DE0170C.gif
    9.8 MB · Views: 81
  • Informative
Reactions: salguod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread