point exploit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer911-1

it was about 2 weeks ago when i once shot a rocket as a solider at an enemy in jb becuase he rebelled. But what i then realised that i got 1 point for airshotting and the rebeller wasnt mid air.
So i asked a blu to jump so i can see if its working or not.
And yes it worked.
i got one points for shooting a rocket at a blu memebr ho was midair

what i now want to say about it:
is this normal or is exploiting becuase you can have a friend constantly jumping while you shoot rockets at him the entire time to get points. (i think any kind of explosion weapons can do that)

it was about 2 weeks ago when i once shot a rocket as a solider at an enemy in jb becuase he rebelled. But what i then realised that i got 1 point for airshotting and the rebeller wasnt mid air.
So i asked a blu to jump so i can see if its working or not.
And yes it worked.
i got one points for shooting a rocket at a blu memebr ho was midair

what i now want to say about it:
is this normal or is exploiting becuase you can have a friend constantly jumping while you shoot rockets at him the entire time to get points. (i think any kind of explosion weapons can do that)
This happened to me however It was in trade #25. I shot my teammate when he was in mid air and I gained 1 point for airshot rocket. I was very confused on why this happened so I tested it again with someone else and it happened again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread