Accepted PNN's 2nd application for VSH (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNN

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname:

Steam name: P N N

Not gonna post my name here again, if needed check my first application.

- Your age:

I am 21 years old.

- Your Steam32 ID:

STEAM_0:0:20675622

- Your general online times and your timezone:

Now as I am done in the army for good I don’t think we will come across the same issue as my last application. Living in Norway where our timezone is GMT +1. Will be online quite often, both in the week and the weekend around 6pm to 10pm.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I try to spread out my playing across different servers on Panda Community like NYJB, FF2 and sometimes Duel. However, my main gamemode for the past 6-7 years is VSH, and this server, VSH #5, is the server I’d like to apply for.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes, I do have a microphone and I use it quite often to communicate “friendly” with players, but also speak to those who breaks any rules on the server. Of course, with a friendly voice.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I have been Admin in a Community, which got shut down years ago, called BlackOut Gaming. (Look at my last application if you need any information about my time there. Last application solved problems regarding that Community.)

Was Admin on Panda Community VSH #5 for a year, so I am a familiar “face” around here.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Yes, I have experience with administrating SourceMod, both from BlackOut and my year in this Community.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I am known and familiar face on Panda Community, both on the server(s) and the forum. I never really wanted to resign as I enjoyed administrating VSH, but I felt the need to resign rather then post inactivity for a few months. After my year as Admin here I feel like I still have more to give to this Community, not “only” by being donator, but help holding the servers clean to everyone’s happiness. I know the commands, people know who I am, I handle calls fast and in general an enjoyable lad to play with.

I recently came back from my not-so-normal job and I noticed that there are more hackers on the servers now. I can’t really remember how it was earlier, atleast not like now.

One last thing, which also is a reason for me to re-apply as admin, slightly less admins on VSH from time to time. Atleast when it’s really needed, example after a !call. I don’t know anything about inactivity’s for the staff now, and I don’t blame them, but I saw an opportunity to apply with those reasons.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

120 – 240 – 480 – 720 – 10080 – perm

These are the standard punishments lengths on VSH in minutes.

Communication related both chat and voice:

Spam, foreign language/NE and insulting will result in a warning as a start. If they are unable to follow my instructions I will proceed to gag/mute after I checked their previous punishments on SourceBans to get the right length on the punishment.

Ghosting – warning -> gag/mute after checking how many comms the player already has. Could also do /listcomms in-game.

Server specific:

Failhale – warning -> kick with a warning as reason -> soft ban 30min

Hopefully this suiciding as hale/AFK will stop if we get the plugin to disable being hale. We could really need that to avoid this silly ban, but as for now we need to do it to avoid 10 hales in a row to go AFK, sadly.

Comms - 1
Bans - 0
Playtime: 28days
Previous application

@iceviet @Roar @Magglet @Matth @Zeliax @Le Captain Pootis

Kind regards, PNN

Was too late to edit, but will add a quick comment here;
For those who will comment about my sessions, my answer is already here :p I decided to post it now because I know it will take some time, and I will work with my sessions while it's up. ATM, I have between 2-5 hours each day for the last two weeks.

Reactions: superfart435
Extremely well written application, experienced enough, and community driven. Welcome back ^^

+1

Reactions: PNN and Teddi
So I wanted to at least pop something here.

When I've witnessed PNN administrating on VSH in the past he was a great administrator. His warnings are fair, he's not too overbearing and generally I feel is pleasant to play with.

One thing I am concerned is of course whatever has happened within the vsh team. It's really cut deep and both parties have done something questionable towards each other. I hope I'm getting the correct point on that? Maybe more than others and I generally could be missing out on something huge but from what I've seen a judged...Those scars are pretty deep. It deepens if both parties can administrate without the past being drawn back out again. Also this is assuming that the problem is over between them.

Also noting the 1 slot left on VSH and with another applicant waiting to hear their feedback, this might turn out to be a choosing war. (Or could accept both idk)

Also I want to give my +1 but I feel I'm intruding on what should be the vsh team's decision. He's good at what he does, he's experienced. It's just a shame this has happened between you guys.

TLDR: PNN good admin, bad drama with VSH, only one slot left. Sticky situation.

Last edited:
Thank you Mama,

The problems did I fix with almost everyone, as they almost all stated to me that the past is past. Never more whatsapp is safe to say and the lesson in this.

As for the one spot left, would be nice if we could accept both, but it is what it is.

So... first of all this is a well written application.

I know PNN since i first joined the VSH server, I've seen that PNN has done a great job as an administrator in the past. He was always there when we needed an admin (for example when there was a rulebreaker) and he helped me out with a lot of other things.

I would like to wish that PNN comes back to the vsh team ^^
All in all PNN is a great admin and i think if he comes back he is going to do a better job !

+1

PNN has been an awesome and open admin before for panda.
Dont really see a reason not to have him back as an admin for vsh. Yes there was some drama but by the looks its fixed now so there shouldnt be any complications.
+1

Yeah is me your boi Viet.

Hey pnn i see your reapplyed again great!.
Punishments are great as asual, well written app you always come to me when you need help always nice.
Drama happend between you trails has been fixed, Great of you guys finaly sorting things out.
Always happy to help you out when you need anything.
I'll give you a 1+ for this app Good luck.

After a brief talk with PNN, which will remain private, I have changed my vote to a +1.

As you perhaps remember from my post, I did also give a lot of credit to PNN for his admin skills, which I am now basing my vote on.

PNN has admin capabilities that only very few admins here possess and is something really needed here. Despite everything, we have agreed to stop any kind of drama in the future, and that's a promise on both ends.

Looking forward to you coming back, Ola.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: TWC, Roar and PNN
I cannot see any reason not to give you +1

Good luck and welcome back to the team. Assuming you get it.

• Friendly
Reactions: TWC and PNN
Thanks guys, time will show! :)

Reactions: TWC
I have played with PNN sever times on his server (VSH) and on mine (FF2),he was a great admin and will be a good one also now.

+1

Reactions: PNN
Just letting you know that your app is under review. Please note that this app will not be locked in case other admins wants to change their vote or add something to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread